Adina Apartment Hotel Bondi Beach Sydney(Bondi)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$127
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Meriton Suites Bondi Junction(Bondi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$91
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$58
US$137
US$105
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Free cancellation until 22/07
US$141
  • Beachfront
The Chee Bondi(Bondi)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$101
US$50
US$49
  • Free Internet
US$42
Hotwire.com
Bondi 38 Serviced Apartments(Bondi)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$224
Priceline
Hotels.com
All reviewspersonal trainingbig tv roombathrooms and showersnight activitiesrooftop bbqtravel deskamazing atmospherefree activitiesnightly eventsfree goonfacilities are greatsurf boardsjet laggedfree surfboardbbq nightfree pancakesclean place to stay
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

My friend and I had an excellent stay at Bondi Backpackers! The location is unbeatable and the staff is top-notch... Dave is an incredibly friendly guy and helped us feel right at home upon our arrival to Australia. Can't say enough good things about this place...the people, BBQs, rooftop yoga, pancake breakfasts, accommodations and living atmosphere is on point! Looking forward to future stays with the crew on Bondi Beach!! Cheers!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kendall S
WakeUpTeam, Manager at Bondi Backpackers, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Hi Kendall S

Thanks for taking a moment to leave us your feedback and for your awesome rating. Stoked you had such a great experience with us. We are very lucky with our location right on Bondi Beach. Im glad everything was " on point" for "ya'll". Ill let all the staff know how impressed you were with their efforts.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

At first I planned to stay in the Hostel for just 1 week but in the end I was there for almost 3 Months. I am studying in Sydney and thought living in an hostel would be stressful but not in this Hostel. It is super clean, has a perfect location, and the staff is extremly friendly and competent. They helped me to solve whatever problem I had. It has a nice kitchen with everything you need, big fridges, and enough place to store personal belongings. They provide a lot of social activities like free BBQ, WineandCheese, Fitness, Yoga,... so it is really easy to make friends. Also it is perfectly quiete at night so it's not a problem to start the day early. Thanks for everything!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Hi Jan H,

Thanks for taking a moment to leave us your feedback and for your perfect rating. I am so happy you had such a great stay with us. I will be sharing your awesome review with all our staff here who will be stoked with your kind words. Our activities are a great way to get the most out of your Bondi experience whilst meeting fellow backpackers from the world over.

Thanks again for your kind words.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Best hostel I have stayed at so far in Oz. Great staff and daily activities like yoga and cross fit. Wednesday and Friday nights are super lit. Close to a bunch of pretty rippable waves and some gnarly slabs.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
WakeUpTeam, General Manager at Bondi Backpackers, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Eli My Dude.

So stoked on how hard you frothed on your stay at Bondi Backpackers. The staff here will be mad chilling with your epic words. Glad you got stuck into the great free activities we have going on. I always love a morning yoga session before hitting the ocean to find the perfect curler to get proper stuck into the green room.

Thanks for your great rating and feedback.

As always Keep It lit Bro.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

The location is great for the beach and we loved the rooftop terrace. The hostel itself is generally nice compared to others we have stayed in however I think the kitchen was slightly grubby. We stayed here as a couple and booked a twin room as there was no doubles available, however when we arrived it was a box room with a bunk bed and not two separate singles like we had seen on photos. Not to mention the fact the bed squeaked with the tiniest movement. I'm sure the rooms with a beach view are amazing but all we could see outside our window was a brick wall so barely had any natural daylight. We felt very ripped off as we paid $90 per night for this room!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
WakeUpTeam, Manager at Bondi Backpackers, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback! we appreciate all feedback both good and bad and view it as a chance to better our guests experience.

We are very lucky with our location right in the heart of the action of Bondi Beach. There really is no better way to start the day than some roof top yoga and whale watching! I am glad you got to get up there and check things out. We do have great pride in what we do and our high level of cleanliness so Im stoked that we you found our cleanliness to be of a better quality than other properties

I must apologise for any confusion surrounding our twin rooms they are advertised online as a single bunk bed as displayed in all our photos, I will be doing a complete audit of the whole building to ensure all the bunks are squeak free! All our beach view rooms are also advertised online as having a beach view or deluxe dorms.

Thanks again for your valuable feedback.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 weeks in the end it was such a great place. Waking up in the morning, opening my eyes to the beautiful blue ocean with surfers everywhere was what I imagined it to be and it came true! The rooms were lovely and clean, great space and comfy beds. Lockers for your essentials if you felt as if you needed to lock them away. I had no trouble with anyone in my room we became a close knit family. There's free activities on every morning including yoga, walks and fitness training, in the evening they have BBQS, competitions and loads more. I would say the bathrooms could do with being updated as they are old however they were always clean! The kitchen and dining could do with being extended as it is small but that's just when it's busy in there, there's not much room to cook. Other than that I would stay there again 100% and have already recommended a couple friends to stay and they have.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
WakeUpTeam, General Manager at Bondi Backpackers, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Hi BethRose,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. It certainly sounds like you have had an awesome experience with us. We are a smaller hostel so we thrive on a small social family like atmosphere. It does mean out activities are a lot more sociable and we can do a lot more for out guests :) . The kitchen and dining situation is currently be reviewed and we are hoping to make some big improvements in the future. I am so stoked you have recommended us to your friends!

Thanks again for your review.