“papaya salad!!! I want more”

Absolute Thai At The Inn
Ranked #77 of 340 Restaurants in Hornsby
Reviewed 20 May 2017

came here with my family and ordered a big meal. I had papaya salad which I loved. We shared spring rolls, sesame chicken and rice with the different curries. We ate a lot but when we divided everything it was very affordable and worth it!

A very happy mother's day for my mum :)

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Made an order for my family over the phone and got my receipt saying the food would be ready at 6:37 - 30 minutes after I made the order which is fine. I arrived at 6:40 however I did not get my food till 7:15. Since when would you wait over an hour for food, even when it is busy. And still if you know you are busy don't say it will be ready when it won't and have several customers all standing around waiting to collect their food.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

meals were big and lovely and prices were good you can watch them cook the meals at the front and staff were friendly

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

First time in this establishment, loved the open kitchen, the staff were very friendly, lots of smiles and fast service.
I had the Red curry with seafood and coconut rice, great tasting Thai.
You can walk through to the pub next door too, great location for a feed then a drink later. :-)

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Good Thai Food, the standard thai flavour. Just good . As located in the pub, it's easy to have a beer.