Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$85
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2018

We were at Primavera in the middle of June and I thought that it won't be a high season in Poland yet but it was. Despite the fact that the hotel was fully booked I can only recommend it. They have a large choice of food, the meals are tasty and various. I would also point out their flexibility because usually during the high season they only accept the one-week stay and we were accepted for 5 days (from Monday to Saturday). The Wellness Center is very good too, I was very pleased with the face treatment that I got there. There is a heated swimming pool for children which we really appreciated for our 1 year boy. The only disadvantage that I could point out is that there was no kettle in the room. There was 2-3 kettles outside, in the corridor, which was unpractical with our baby to prepare a milk bottle every morning at 6.30 am... I would suggest to equip the rooms with the kettles, at least for the booking for families with babies/children. Also, the room that we choose was too small for us (13m2) so be aware if you travel with a small child that it is ok for a short term period (like 2-3 days) but longer than that could be uncomfortable.
Otherwise, this hotel is really tailor-made for the families with children.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Liliana T, Marketing Specialist at Primavera Jastrzebia Gora, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Dear Marcelina,
Thanks for choosing Primavera Jastrzębia Góra for a place for your holiday. We are extremely glad that you are in general satsified with your stay. We are a place especilly designed for families with children and we do what we can to make their stay as comfortable as it can be. That is why we provide the rooms and the hotel with all useful children amenities.
Period starting form June up to end of August is the high season in Poland, especially when the otelis located by the sea. I am also happy that you are happy with our flexibility regarding the lenght of stay.
If you mention the room, next time when you visit us for a family holiday - it might be better to book the room of higher category which also means it is bigger and more comfortable for parents with children.

I hope you will have a chance to visit us once again and your holiday will also be a great time :)
Warmest regards from Poland:)

Reviewed 6 October 2018

Maybe a bit hard to get to without a car, but the hotel is very nice, modern, set in a pleasant resort with something to do for the whole family. The rooms are spacious and well equipped, the food is of very good quality and plentiful, with a nice spa and set in a really beautiful surrounding, which you will find when going to the beautiful beach of the Baltic Sea, with white smooth sand.
The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful and most of them speak English, which is a plus for the foreign visitor. Very professional from reception to the waiters and the bar staff.
This is really a place to recommend, if you are a single traveler, couple or coming with the whole family.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Liliana T, Marketing Specialist at Primavera Jastrzebia Gora, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing Primavera Jastrzębia Góra as a place for your recent stay. We are glad that you are satisied with all of the amenities we have prepared for our guests. Thanks also for the nice words towards our staff and service - we are proud that we fulfilled your expectations.
Hope you will come back to Primavera again - see you soon,

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is very nice, modern, well located, it has a good indoor spa/pool area and it is very very family/baby friendly. You can find there an outdoor shallow pool for kinds, too as well as small ZOO!!!
We have chosen the Studio Premium (# 23) with 2 bedrooms, a big day room, big bathroom and huge terrace just because we traveled with our small daughter and that was the most family friendly hotel we found over there.
The hotel has several playgrounds for kinds in different age, food was very good as well as its variety, cleanliness very good, very very friendly personnel always willing to listen and help.
Even though our stay in the Primavera was very pleasant I would like to share few tips for management:
1. Start the lunch from 12,00 and not from 12,30 if possible.
2. The family rooms (studios) should be used by families with kind(s) and not only by adults/parents having very loud fun and drinking at 22,00...
Overall, the hotel is great, big thank you to the front desk personnel as well as lobby bar guy (he was the 1st after long time who knew how to properly prepare Cuba Libre drink ;)). I really honestly recommend this hotel to all families which want to spend few amazing days by the sea in Poland.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hanna G, Marketing Specialist at Primavera Jastrzebia Gora, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear Peter,

Thank you for choosing Primavera Jastrzębia Góra for your stay and we are extremely glad that you expressed your opinion. I am happy we have met your expectations - we are trying very hard to keep up to the highest standards. Families with children - that is our main target so we are still doing our best to fill the time with attracriona and all important amenities family needs.
As regards the noise in the rooms - it is very difficult to foresee who might be behaving well or bad, but of course we understand the noise in the room next to might be a problem , especially if you have small children trying to sleep.
Thanks also for the nice comment on the lobby bar guy and the reception as well - our staff is very dedicated and we are happy our guests see it.
We would like to welcome you once more - as soon as you have holiday, feel more than welcome to Primavera Jastrzębia Góra.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We came for the weight loss/work out programme (my 3rd one, love the workouts and the walks). All the staff is very professional, smiley, courteous, professional, helpful, all of the staff whether it's the housekeeping, the waiters/waitresses, the reception staff, spa staff, trainers, bartenders, animators, just everyone. The hotel itself is well kept, clean, spacious, very close to the beach. The food is even better. The place is great and I will keep on recommending it whether to go as a family or fiends or getting in shape vacation. The pool has the right temperature and it's kept clean as well.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hanna G, Marketing Specialist at Primavera Jastrzebia Gora, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Anna,

Thank you for choosing Primavera Jastrzebia Góra for your stay. It is always a pleasure to greet you and we are happy to have so many loyal guests.We are also grateful for nice comment towards the staff and its friendliness - working with the guests and making tchem happy is our passion.

We try hard to keep the rooms clean and tidy so our guests live in comfort.
Our food offer is constantly chasing the guests expectations - we know how important this is.

We are looking forward to meeting you again,

best regards,

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I went here for the first time for 2 days to join my partner who already went here for the 4th time.

Have to say the complex looks very clean everywhere and all staff we engaged were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is located close to the see and the beach looked very clean as well.
Maybe because it was at the beginning of the season but it was nice to see a clean beach.
Furthermore the hotel organises loads of (sport)activities.

The room we had was pretty small, especially with 2 adults and 2 dogs! :-) But for a few days it is manageable. But there was a big balcony although only 1 chair and no table. Small minus as it limits the possibility to enjoy the weather from your room.
Shower cabin is of a good size.

The food is mainly bufet style but every day has a different theme (Italian, American, etc.).
I have to say the choice was very good and everything looked very tasty and well presented. Taste wise I really enjoyed everything I ate!

The bar area is a bit old stylish with dark colours but also here the service was very nice and espresso and other coffees were of a good quality.

My partner used the spa for massages and the pool for aqua gym and she was (as every year) very satisfied.

I did not use the gym but learned as well that they are extending the gym and spa area because of the high demand.

I now fully understand why my partner likes it so much!! Recommended!!

I now fully understand

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wally B

Dear Wally,

Thank you for choosing Primavera Jastrzebia Góra for you stay.
We are extremely happy that your stay was so great and we came up to your expectations.
It is a pleasure to read such comment on the accomodation,, extra activities, food and beverages and the Staff.
I hope you will visit us regularly and we will have a chance to surprise you next time.
Thank you for your recommendation.