1) nicely quite pebble beach with umbrellas and chairs
2) beach bar / cafe
3) quite location far away from crowdy places and discos
1) beach service guaranteed only from mid-may to mid-september. after first storm umbrellas were deinstalled. management pointed "service agreement" and refused to reinstall umbrellas on request
2) "standard" rooms (bungalows) looks like 2* b&b: tiny rooms, no sunroof, ugly metal door could harm your hands, small & noisy a/c, no kettle / cups in room, no elevator. all photos on booking.com seems made in "superior" / "deluxe" rooms (only in "main" building)
3) caddish personnel. on my comment "this room does not look like 4*" i got "next time book 5* hotel"
4) poor breakfast. instant coffee / juice and one kind of cheese / salami. sliced tomato / cucumber as "salad bar". all photos on booking.com seems made on dinner / buffetMore
- Free Wifi