All reviews town centre nice hotel breakfast was excellent suit reception stairs car
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We were there with the Family. Excellent experience. On the reception they gave small presents for the kids and treats for the dog! Very clean rooms. Personnel is just perfect: kind, well attended, intelligent, officiant. The restaurant in the hotel is fantastic! Really Haute cuisine

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 3 January 2018

The hotel has a great location in the center of Lörrach. There is also a Parkhaus within the same building and access is easy. The rooms are very clean and the staff is extremely nice and helpful. Great stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2017

We arrived in a thunder storm and after parking the car in the underground car park we set off to find the Reception. We were given a suit as the hotel was quite busy. It was excellent. We made a coffee and relaxed until it was time to go and find a restaurant. We brought a take away and took it back to our room with a very good bottle of wine bought from the wine shop next door to the hotel. We had a very comfortable night. No noise from traffic or other guests. The breakfast was excellent and all the staff with very helpful. The hotel might not be the best place for those with disabilities. There are lots of stairs which have to be used if an emergency. Lifts would not be in use. Very near the town centre and rail station.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

I was travelling through the area and looking for a hotel with off street parking. Although the general standard of hotels in this area is quite good, I am pleased to say that this is an excellent hotel very close to a number of restaurants. I look forward to staying here on my next trip. However, I would try to make a reservation in one of the restaurants as they can be quite busy.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2015

I really do not believe there can be a friendlier and a more welcoming Hotel in Germany. I have had the pleasure to stay there twice and i can definately say that Ireally look forward to my next stay. The hotel is good value for money. The rooms are comfortable and clean. In addition, there are excellant restaurants nearby. In fact I would like to take to this opportunity of thanking the staff for making my business trips to the area much happier & less lonely.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business