“Great Jerk Chicken”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 19 October 2017

We are here for 2 weeks so you don't always fancy a posh dinner , last night we didn't so we went here . Food was excellent , very tasty and arrived quickly. If like us you don't fancy getting dressed and up and paying a lot of money for your dinner then go here , I don't think you will be disappointed, we would definitely go back .

1  Thank 1266ali
Write a ReviewReviews (1,225)

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I have been to just grilling for years and I have never had this type of service. Placed my order and it was down hill from there. I had more plate than food along with that after eating my mouth was blistered.

1  Thank Shawn A
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I tried the flying fish which was really good.
I also tried their jerk chicken which was good. Some rum Punch taste better than others but their punch was great. It’s in walking distance to some gift shops.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent value for money - recommended by the hotel staff for a reasonably priced meal. Service was quick and food was tasty.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is very popular with tourists and locals alike, 2 popular locations...south coast and west coast...A grilling menu from chicken, fish, potatoes, vegetables, salads and a favorite their grilled sandwiches even the bun get a little grill line...delish!...great place for lunch and dinner at an affordable price