“Never disappoints ”
Review of Nishi Restaurant

Nishi Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Nishi Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Holetown
Price range: US$45 - US$60
Cuisines: Sushi, Caribbean, British
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Since February 2014 Nishi is under the ownership of Paul Edwards, one of the founders of Nishi and Steve Prebble a UK entrepreneur who lives in Barbados. Nishi incorporates a funky outdoor dining area and bar where you can dine under the stars, air-conditioned dining watching our famous sushi chefs and a private dining area. We are family friendly offering everything from great sushi to homemade British pies and an early evening takeaway service.
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Back again and still the same great restaurant serving great food, can’t fault it. Couldn’t resist the seafood pie with creamy, cheesy mashed potatoes and peas, very tastey

1  Thank tildyanne
Write a ReviewReviews (1,653)

Reviewed 7 December 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Nishi Restaurant. I was taken there by some friends for dinner on my birthday. The staff was friendly and accommodating. What made the experience unique was the owner Steve came over to greet us and wished me a happy birthday and all of us an enjoyable night. He also thanked us for choosing Nishi to be a part of our celebrations. Now that was service.

We were seated upstairs in the air conditioned section of the restaurant. The decor was lovely but the spacing at the table was a bit tight. I knocked my glass about two times but thankfully there were no spills. This was over looked since the portions of food was good and I enjoyed everything I ate from appetizer to dessert. Meals were beautifully presented and well done.

I would eat here again and you should too. :)

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Nishi has both indoor and outdoor seating. You can enjoy a variety of sushi or tastings along with more substantial offerings. For a Girl's night out we wanted small plates that we could share and great cocktails, Nishi provided us with both and a great start to a night out in Holetown.

1  Thank Ginajbb58
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Very good restaurant easy to find, in Holetown. We sat downstairs in the courtyard which has an interesting layout including the trunk of a large tree. Food very good and waitresses able to give helpful advice regarding the various dishes on the menu. One of the owners visited the tables for a chat.

2  Thank magbean
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Had a couple of fantastic meals here during our recent stay. The Sushi was absolutely gorgeous and the service could not be faulted.
The owner who was very visible was charming and energetic and obviously works extremely hard to make his restaurant one of the best in Barbados

1  Thank Simon H