“Highlight of morocco”

Best Moroccan Tours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Thank you to Said for making Morocco a once in a lifetime experience! With my study abroad group, we were able to camp in the beautiful Sahara desert and ride camels and ATVS. Said, one of our guides, made us feel comfortable and kept us entertained. We learned a lot from Said and learned a lot about the Moroccan culture!

1  Thank sarah6997
in 3 reviews
"felt very safe"
"mint tea"

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

These past few days have been an experience I will always remember. Said is one of the kindest people I have ever met, and my friends and I felt very welcomed to Morocco from the minute we arrived. We camped in the Sahara for two nights, rode camels through the desert, and experienced the amazing food and music of Morocco! Thank you guys for these unforgettable memories!

1  Thank Ana M
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed in the desert for two nights. The food was delicious, and the nights were very pretty. The staff was amazing and super helpful. They really took care of us while we were here. Said was incredible and extremely awesome! Considering I’ve never been camping it was a truly awesome experience! I definitely plan to go back someday.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

One of the most amazing experiences I have ever had. All of the staff are extremely friendly, welcoming and eager to make your stay the best it can be. They bent over backwards for our group to ensure our trip was one for the books. From the camel rides through the desert to four wheeling in the sand dunes, I have never had a better experience. There is no better place to see the stars at night or the sunrise in the morning! The food was delicious, the activities were unforgettable and the friendships I have formed will last a lifetime. I cannot wait to come back and visit this beautiful place again! If you are coming to Morocco, this trip is a must. Thank you to Said, Mustapha and all of the people who helped make this trip an unforgettable memory! I will be back.

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018

The whole desert experience is one I will never ever forget. The desert people are friendly, funny, easy to talk with and good, reliable guides. I definitely recommend for anyone to take a trip with them, you will not regret it. I will never forget the many laughs, smiles, and conversations I shared with the people I met and spent time with in Morocco!!!