“A regular South Coast stop for us.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mandy's Nursery & Coffee Shop
Reviewed 19 August 2017

My better half and I always enjoy browsing through the nursery and shop, before also sampling a light lunch at this venue. The staff are pleasant and attentive, the food good and the items on sale invariably attract favourable attention. (I particularly like the music played for the customers' enjoyment!)

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Nice stopover when visiting the nursery and decor shop. Scone/muffin was a bit chewy but coffee good.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

I only experienced Mandy,s for quick lunches, what i had to eat was always well prepared and I would go back there anytime if I was in the region.