14 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$237
Official HotelUS$225
Trip.comUS$254
3,058 results
All reviews palapa bar international buffet west end full kitchen fish the general manager water taxi the security guard dive shop all inclusive package main building washer and dryer bedroom villa a la carte nachos buffet restaurant day pass
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2021

The water clarity is amazing, the beach was crisp and clean, and the scuba dive crew top notch At the bar, Juanito really went the extra mile to help us, and even helped me practice my conversational Spanish to brush up.

It's nice and quiet at night as well. I highly recommend the place and had a great time. I really didn't want to leave

Room tip: The rooms furthest from the beach are the quietest. I am a light sleeper, and had no problems sleeping in the middle building
2  Thank Kristi B
Reviewed 20 March 2021

A HUGE shout out to the bar staff that worked tirelessly to keep us thirsty girls happy! You guys are the best of the best! Carlos, Smiley, Nacho, Frederico, Rauel, Douglas, and last but certainly Allen (CR)!!!
The house reef is excellent and not to be missed!
The people that own at this resort are it's heart and soul! The most friendly and hospitable that we have ever met anywhere. We have made life long friends and couldn't be happier to say that there is another trip to Infinity Bay in the works! Kay (The Mayor), Bob, Lorraine, Jen and Kerry! Thank you so much for all your advice on what to do and where to go!
Till next time We will miss you all

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank cheriej402420
Reviewed 20 March 2021 via mobile

We flew in Friday afternoon, right to the beach and never left. This resort has it all. Any of the activities you are interested in are available right there. The food is great and plenty of variety to eat there each of our 7 day stay. We chose the zero contact maid service, which during this time we were most comfortable with, but they have various levels to suit everyone's needs, includingfull maid service. All staff members are very friendly and helpful. We especially appreciated our food and beverage service. Excellent experience with the SCUBA shop as well. If you go to Roatan, Infinity Bay Beach Resort and Spa is the best choice.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank domoniquea355
Reviewed 20 March 2021 via mobile

Infinity Bay is among the higher end resorts on the island. The pool is big and beautiful. The grounds are we’ll kept. The rooms are big and comfortable. The beach is spectacular. The food at the restaurant is excellent and reasonably priced. The first thing you notice is how friendly and helpful everyone is at Infinity. You are always greeted with a welcoming smile. Lea at the front desk was especially helpful. She always went out of her way for me suggesting places to go and the best people to get me there. If I needed towels for example, it was done in an instant. Special shout-out to Gilmer Castro. Gilmer is a taxi driver. He didn’t just drive, but acted as a tour guide as well as a Spanish teacher. I highly recommend him. Alonso, and Ken were also top notch taxi drivers. I highly recommend this place. I will be coming back very soon

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 267billj
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

This is our happy place!!! The crew is great. Nacho and Juanito are the best and will take care of anything you need. First time we came in March and the water is much cooler. Sundays are a little crazy because the locals come in but this is what’s been paying their bills during Covid. Thanks Nacho and Juanito!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends