All reviews hotel is located perfectly minute walk to the beach tortillas beautiful beach sterling karem roatan balconies
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2020

This hotel is lovely. Full of charm and so clean. The rooms have all you need with balconies! Breakfast is excellent and the staff full of personality! 1 minute walk to the beach and fabulous restaurants. Would definitely return! Lucky to have such great staff!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2020

I have stayed here on 2 different trips. My room is always clean and inviting. It is so close to the beautiful beach. A small shopping mall is directly across the street. What I especially enjoy is the delicious breakfast. Special thanks to Elizabeth, Sterling, and Karem!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2020

I came here with my husband and we stayed 7 days. It was amazing! It's a simple room but very clean.The staff is really friendly, especially Mr. Sterling and Ms. Elizabeth at reception they were very friendly and professional. The hotel is located perfectly, near the little mall to buy food and drinks, near by very delicious restaurants and just a 2 min walk away from the beautiful west bay beach. If you are looking for a simple, clean and great location, I recommend the West Bay Colonial.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 1 January 2020 via mobile

Great location and great staff. I can’t remember their name but receptionist was verily friendly since day one. Breakfast has very considerable portions. I recommend the breakfast sandwich. Coffee could be better.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2019 via mobile

I came here with my mother and we stayed 5 nights, it was amazing!
Eventhough Honduras isn’t the safest country, Roatan felt really safe. People here live from the tourism that’s why nobody makes you feel scared, in contrary everyone was kind and helpful.
The hotel is located perfectly, near the little mall to buy food and drink, near by very delicious restaurants and just a 2 min walk away from the beautiful west bay beach!
The breakfast was really good, tasted fresh und typical. They accepted all extra wishes with kindness, for example we are vegetarians, so instead of meat we got more eggs and tortillas.

I would always LOVE to come back! And I bet I will :)
This hotel is by far the best option to enjoy West bay, which is normally way more expensive! The other hotels are really expensive and in the end you enjoy the same beach as the ones who paid more ;)

Date of stay: November 2019