Lowest prices for your stay
US$138
SAVE US$48
PricelineUS$154
Orbitz.comUS$106
StayForLongUS$107
All reviews dive shop water cooler coffee maker restaurant bar cruise ship lobster tail water taxi island tour las rocas fosters cabana treehouse beach roatan microwave sink porch
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021

I can not say enough about the beauty of this place. They take probably the best care of their guests I have ever seen. They work all hours. Always kind. The property itself is ocean front and excellent price. They treat you like a five star hotel. Beautiful inside and out. White sandy beach! Beautiful view.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2020

We had a great time, service was the best! The room was clean and comfortable. They have the best location in West Bay. Beautiful views! We are for sure going back! Is the best place to go with your family.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sunshine726602
Reviewed 2 June 2020 via mobile

I had a great experience staying at Fosters in Roatan, Honduras. Their restaurant is great not to mention all the services they provided. Even welcomed us with a cocktail. I will definitely do this stay again. On west bay beach I ran into by A.D. (Adiel is his actual name) again from past trips. He was the best tour guide I’ve had in my several visits to the island. He cared about what we wanted to do and he gave us great recommendations for foods and other activities. He’s the guy to go to for snorkeling and fishing.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2020 via mobile

Upon arrival we were greeted with smiling faces and “Welcome home!” Exactly the vibe we were looking for. Our first time on Roatan after 20 years of visiting Negril, Jamaica was an exceptionally lovely experience thanks to the staff at Foster’s. We weren’t looking for fancy, but cleanliness is important to us as it is to Foster’s as well. Our room was huge, offered 2 king sized beds and was located in the building right on the beach. We had our own patio with chairs, a table and a hammock. It was a perfect place to sit away from the crowded beach, watch the sunset and sit out at night to play cards. There was a shower by the door to rinse the sand off your feet and mats outside and inside to wipe your feet. The room was well equipped with a water cooler (holds 3 gallons and is replaced when needed for $5US) fridge, small stove, toaster, microwave, coffee maker and some cookware, drink ware, dishes and utensils. We didn’t cook in our room but it was nice to have the option as well as have the ability to warm up loeftovers if we had them. The bathroom was large with plenty of space on the counter for all of our toiletries, the shower was a nice size and we always bring our own new shower head that we install and leave in place. There was always hot water no matter what time of day we showered. Housekeeping was daily and always made sure our bed and floor was free of sand and debris, she often washed our dishes and always made sure we had plenty of clean towels. The staff of Foster’s as well as the Sunset Hideway (restaurant & bar) are always around with smiling faces asking if everything is ok, if we had any issues, which we didn’t have any worth mentioning, they were immediate in their response to take care of our every need. The bed was not uncomfortable but we are used to a temperpedic type mattress at home and I did really miss my memory foam pillow...my bad, I have a travel pillow that I did not bring...however, there were 4 pillows on each bed, so plenty to choose from! The air conditioner always worked our room was never an uncomfortable temperature. The beach can get crowded on cruise ship days but that is a large part of the Roatan economy so people who do not care for that should maybe realize how this island makes a great deal of their money. The staff at Foster’s will make sure that you, as a guest, always have beach chairs and an umbrella set up daily where you would like to be. There are plenty of resturants and bars along the beach to visit and enjoy, the Sunset Hideaway at Foster’s is very nice as well. Sunday and Thursday night dinner special is 3 lobster tails for $17US and is fabulous! Happy hour daily with 2-4-1 drinks as well! The staff at Foster’s is what makes it a 5 star property...people complain that it’s outdated, but even if it is, everything is in clean working order, it doesn’t need to be new and of the latest tending decor for us, the service is what makes it outstanding! We wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again but might ask for a room off the beach as it can get noisy early in the morning due to fishermen and divers being up early and coming in/out from the pier, we did enjoy being up early as it lent to a longer day to enjoy the island.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TiffanyO
Foster Diaz, Propietario at Foster's West Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2020

Hello!! Thank you so much for your opinion and calification. We hope to see you soon!!

Reviewed 5 March 2020 via mobile

Beautiful place, I believe it had the nicest beach spot in the area. But my recommendation is, do not miss to try the ceviche (camarón and mixed) it was SO SO delicious. Hope you enjoy it as I did. Ps. The guys serving are great too!

Date of stay: March 2020