“New updated menu.”

Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Carribean style food, succulent basil butter lobster specialties, Rated # 1Key lime pie, Natural tropical drinks, Dining with parrots, True Carribean athmosphere...
Reviewed 10 February 2017

Same excellent food and attractive presentation. Friendly staff. Try the Coconut chicken!
There are a variety of drinks that compliment the island cuisine. We have enjoyed breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Homemade Key Lime pie is the perfect ending to any meal.

2  Thank 10Grammy

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Went there for our first visit last night. WOW!! It was all you can eat lobster. My wife and I ate FIVE lobster tails each. The meal came with a nice crisp salad, perfectly done veggies and garlic mashed potato. Desert was one of the best Key Lime pies I have ever tasted and I have had some excellent pies in Florida.
Met the owners, (got the secret for proper cooking of lobster) chatted about Roatan in general and their restaurant.
I would highly recommend you make a reservation and eat at Celeste's when ever you are on Roatan. I know I will!!

1  Thank Diane S
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Very friendly and talkative staff. The place is small and has nice decorations.

The all you can eat lobster gives you a choice of side order we hade baked potato and mashed potato. That's not why you go but it's nice. The vegetable that come on the side is not a salad but a very good mix of zucchini and carrots . But when asked for salad we got a plate very fast.

The lobsters keep coming in an impressive pace and as stated you can eat as many as you like! They are grilled and very nice tasting! Since we are from Sweden we missed a sauce like aioli our something like that. You get melted butter so it's not dry at all.
You only get the tail which is nice and the price is 25 dollars

1  Thank abbe_81
Reviewed 30 January 2017

A very limited breakfast menu but for the small price, no problemo. The food is strickly nothing short of great. The service is awesome. The birds are a great add-on. Spend some time on the beach eating and drinking and you'll soon be looking for something better. Find BananaRama, go inland at the alley and end at the West bay lodge and Celestes. You'll be glad you did

1  Thank Ron P
Reviewed 29 January 2017

Although our resort made reservations for us before we arrived to the island, when we walked into Celeste, there were no reservations under our name. We were greeted with a warm welcome and a smile..."no problem" he replied. Suggested their rum punch and go enjoy the upstairs pool area and relax. Seeing we just traveled for 8 EXHAUSTING hours, this was just what the doctor ordered ! After a 10 minute wait our table was ready. Knowing it was all you could eat lobster tails, my mouth was watering by now. Skeptical that the lobster was like I've had in Mexico...to my suprise, it was the best I've ever had ! Grilled with basil butter, fresh salad, fresh bread, and garlic mashed potatoes. The tails came 2 at a time and our plate was always full with NEVER a long wait. After 8 tails, I was completely stuffed ! I asked what the record was for tails...The waiter replied with a smile "14". Mark my words that next time I will break the record when we return. Special thanks to our waiter and the owner (blonde haired lady) who was so accommodating. Thanks again for such a great dining experience...see you soon, my mouth is watering already !!!

1  Thank Thunderheart911