“Delicious Vietnamese food and charming atmosphere”

Cyclo Sandwichs Baguettes Vietnamiennes
Price range: US$1 - US$11
Reviewed 9 June 2017

All the food here is delicious, freshly made with fresh, tasty ingredients. The restaurant is so clean and nicely decorated, very cosy and welcoming. The owners are very friendly. The bowls and soups are all amazing. Sandwiches as well are so fresh and tasty. I keep returning here and it is consistently good, never disappointed.

Jennifer Mai-Ly B, General Manager at Cyclo Sandwichs Baguettes Vietnamiennes, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

We are so happy to hear your kind words! We hope we'll get to serve you for many more years. Thank you for the great review.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for banh mi on the south shore then you better come here! The baguettes are fresh and crisp, and the ingredients are tasty and flavourful.

Also recommend trying their pho. The broth was not too salty and it tasted homemade (like my mom's soup!) which is fantastic and comforting.

Will definitely be going back again - and with others!

And if you decide to go, don't be afraid to strike up a conversation with the owner/operato, Phan!

1  Thank Jefferson A
Reviewed 17 January 2017

I went there not sure what to expect. I've found a little gem.

The food was quite tasty, and the overall price was extremely reasonable. For $10.50, I got a flavourful sandwich (big baguette), a delicious soup, and a big spring roll.

I definitely recommend going!

Reviewed 21 June 2016

The owner, whose name escapes me, is always friendly and has a heartwarming smile to greet you. The large baguette sandwiches are very fresh and tasty yet the price is incredibly reasonable! I have gone their 4 times and have not been disappointed!

Jennifer Mai-Ly B, General Manager at Cyclo Sandwichs Baguettes Vietnamiennes, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2016

I hope you'll keep coming then! We're very happy you like our sandwiches, thanks a lot. (By the way, the owner's name is Phan!)

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Service is outstanding, food is delicious. My new favorite local restaurant !
It feels like you are invited into a vietnamese family house!

Your words are very touching, the whole family smiled a lot! Come as often as you like, happy customers like you are what keeps us going.