“Sushi heaven”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

This little restaurant is a great place to try if you love sushi. It’s small so you will need to reserve to ensure you have a table.
Every piece we ordered was delicious and freshly made in plain sight. Just look at the amazing presentation we were served too!

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Had multiple coup-de-coeur makis at this place. A lot of unique rolls. You can BYOW too. Food presentation is also a highlight.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

Not only are the sushis about the best I have had, it is also a BYOW restaurant. The service is also very attentive. I don't go on the Montreal south shore often anymore but when I do, this is a spot I really enjoy going back to.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Great selection of Japanese food and Sushi that will satisfy everyone's appetite, plus it's bring your own wine!

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

After ordering take out that was so very delicious I wanted to visit the resto for a date night. I have nothing negative to say about the quality of the food or the service. However, after visiting the bathrooms- my heart broke. Really really disgusting! Please, scrub the corners, clients who see bathrooms like that wonder about the rest of the establishment. There is no excuse to leave public bathrooms in that state. The sink was grey, the corners of the bathrooms grey and black. In the hallway; dirty, thick mop water. Cmon! A small detail that speaks volumes.

I want to eat there again because of the quality of the food... Hopefully this aspect of the resto can improve.