“Amazing”

Min Palace
Ranked #11 of 18 Restaurants in Normanville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 October 2016

service & food was unsurpassed! roomy, clean dining.... hand made dim sims were delicious as was chow mein combination, honey chicken & fried rice. generous serves, good price

Reviewed 9 October 2016

In the centre of Normanville, behind the main street, parking is very easy here. I absolutely love Min & Chin, they are truly beautiful people. This is my local, and .. I love it! .. and I always have my own designed favourite, you should try it ... steamed duck, with bok choy, blackbean and chilli ... YUMMO. They have a special lunchtime meal (especially if you are with an other relative that cannot eat quickly or a BIG meal) every day they are open.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Had this on our trip to normanville and can say it was well worth it..lemon chicken is yummo..beef and blackbean and rice were spot on too..in my opinion for what we ordered we couldnt fault it..will definately be eating here next time we are up this way

Reviewed 10 April 2016

In a place where prices are very high, Min Palace is a gem! We love the freshly cooked food (Chinese, but do Thai as well). They have a lunch special which is great value. I also like how Min understands about allergies and intolerances and will (if asked) adjust your meal to be "safe" for you. Can't recommend them too highly.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

My Wife and I ate there on a Wednesday night. The food was great value for money and the service was excellent. The meals were of very high standard and good portion sizes.