“Our Alpine holidays”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Kajang Ma...
“Our Alpine holidays”
Reviewed 24 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

We love Carole's apartment - clean and it has all the modern creature comforts that I need ..high quality WMF pots and pans and appliances, super fast Wifi and English channels on TV! It is also centrally located to everything that the Valley has to offer - Stubai Glaciers, Schlick 2000, Stubay, winter hiking and the many quaint Alpine villages to explore. The free SkiBus and romantic mountain train is 5 minutes away and we usually timed it to the minute when to leave the apartment. Buy the one week pass on the Mountain train to Innsbruck- it so so economical! Love our trips to Innsbruck and it's many Christmas markets. This apartment is also a great base for learning to Ski at Schlick with the 5 day 4 hours daily lessons offered. A great place to stay if you want an Alpine village experience!

Lydiaradl...
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Very firendly”
Reviewed 6 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

This apartment was perfect! Very comfortable, warm and immaculately clean. Carole the host was incredibly friendly and happy to help with everything! We stayed in November and had perfect weather and managed to ski at the glacier as well as hike. The spa just down the road is also fantastic. As we were there just before the winter ski season it was quite quiet in the evenings but there were enough restaurants to choose from in fulpmes, the next town which was about a 10min walk away. We will definitely try and be back to investigate in the proper ski season but I would definitely recommend.

skichick7
Minneapolis
“I've traveled the world...and this is among the best lodging experiences I've had. Stay here.”
Reviewed 1 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Where do I start?! So many fabulous things to say about my stay in Telfes im Stubai with Pircher-Maes Appartements. Carole, the owner, is a saint. I work for the U.S. Ski Team and travel all winter throughout Europe, but needed to find somewhere to stay for the month before the season started while I took a beginner level German course at WIFI in Innsbruck. Carole was warm, welcoming, and helped me orientate myself as I assimilated to life in Austria. I stayed in the 2-bedroom apartment, which was spacious, beautiful and well-equipped. Free and fast wifi so I could do my work, studying and writing. Free, convenient parking. Carole even went hiking with me up to Pfarrachalm (recommended) and a mountain bike tour up the Schlicker Alm. Not easy, but super-fun.

This is the perfect place for a romantic, friend or family getaway...or a home away from the bustle (but close and convenient enough) of Innsbruck if in Innsbruck for business.

Stay here. It was my perfect calm before the storm of travel with the U.S. Ski Team.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Duncan M
Decatur, Georgia
“Great apartments and owner in a wonderful town!!”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We had a multi-week visit to Austria with 8 adults and 3 children, and we used this house as our base of operations! All of the apartments were spacious and clean, exactly as the pictures show. The owner, Carol, and her family went out of their way to ensure that we had everything we needed, and was even nice enough to drive us on a couple of emergency errands (teething baby). All of us had a wonderful stay, and would highly recommend this property.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location of the apartments relative to the rest of the apartments.
Liked least: The weather was a bit uncooperative, but not within our control.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Natali M
“The best vocation!!!”
Reviewed 17 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I am amazed by Telfes to say the least:) we had rest and trained in the team of girls of "mazur_training_camp", lived in very cozy apartments in Tirol style. Very pleasant landlords Carol and Robert:) we went to the mountains every day, visited spa and gym, which was near the house. Moreover, grocery store and farmer, who we bought very delicious organic milk from every morning. We drank tap water, which was very surviving for us, citizens of Ukraine. Clean mountain air that makes you dizzy, incredibly delicious food, all natural and organic, and in the morning we picked herbs and made some potion which cleanses blood. Clare, the owner of the apartments, told us about it. We slept like babies at night, and woke up rested and energized in the morning. I really want to go on a tot like this one more time, because I fell in love with this place. I want to express my gratitude to Carol and her daughter Leoni, who helped with organization, granted comfort during this wonderful mountain village , and gave an interesting tour of Insbruk:) I want to organize a tour like this one more time because I amazed by the place, mountains and wonderful family !

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$86
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing