All reviews welcome drink pool bar lovely hotel storage space busy road malibu beach eggs cooked to order room layout brought to the table no hesitation in recommending this hotel hotel overlooking wonderful pool a couple of minutes walk crystal clear water spa facilities top floor olive oil
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I Had one of the Best week vacation of my life. Very nice hotel with excelent service. The breakfast is great as the dinner too. The room was big and luxury with very nice view at the swimming pool. The Best choice if You visit Corfu island. Thank you Palma Boutique Hotel! You are the Best.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Spyros I, Διευθυντής at Corfu Palma Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Our dear valuable guests good day from beautiful Corfu. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your stay and for your wonderful words. Your input has been forwarded to all our team members. It was so important for all of us for you to have a great holiday time at our unit meeting the real Corfu ''Philoxenia''. It has been a real pleasure re-welcoming you here at the Corfu Palma Boutique hotel. We also hope to be again ''At Your Service'' at your convenience. We all wish you all the best and please receive our warmest regards!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

The hotel is set on the side of a reasonably busy road and the dining terrace is at the front. I was somewhat uncertain about this when I arrived but it didn't impinge on my enjoyment at all.
My room was spotlessly clean and had everything you could want - gown, slippers, shampoo etc, hairdryer, tea-making facilities and a fridge. There was even a magnifying mirror!!
Behind the hotel is a beautiful garden and the pool with its own bar. An oasis away from the world.
The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and incredibly hard-working.
There is a spa on site and I was treated to a complimentary Indian head massage which was most enjoyable.
If you are able to pick a room, I would opt for one on the back of the hotel, overlooking the garden and pool. Only the top floor rooms at the front have a view of the sea which is a couple of minutes walk away.
The food, in my opinion, was not as good as it could have been. Others have said it was excellent - so maybe it was just me, or a different chef. I didn't try the à la carte but it always looked good.
Would I go again? Yes, I would. The hotel won a prize in 2017 and it is much deserved by all the staff.

Room Tip: Pick a room at the back overlooking the garden and pool. Only top floor front have a view of the sea.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Spyros I, Διευθυντής at Corfu Palma Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Elizabeth good day from sunny Corfu. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and for all your wonderful words. Our consideration on your input is high as we always get stronger through all our guests' feedback. It was so important for all of us for you to have a great holiday time at our unit meeting the real Greek ''Philoxenia''. It has been a real pleasure welcoming you at the Corfu Palma Boutique hotel. We also hope to be again ''At Your Service'' at your convenience. We all wish you all the best and please receive our warmest regards!

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Only minor negatives here.

* Next to a busy road (although the hotel is set well back)
* Not enough drawer space
* Shower cubicle very tight and shower enclosure rail was so low I had to duck to get in.
* Breakfasts were reasonable but much of the cooked food was cheese based but there were plenty of alternatives.
* Our room was next to a cleaners cupboard and the rattling of mops and buckets at stupid o’clock was a little annoying.

The hotel was immaculately clean, the staff genuinely friendly and so helpful. The pool area was lovely.
I wouldn’t let the negatives put anyone off.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Spyros I, Διευθυντής at Corfu Palma Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Our dear valuable guests good evening from the jewel of the Ionian sea. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your stay and for your wonderful words. It was so important for all of us for you to have a great holiday time at our unit meeting the real Greek ''Philoxenia''. We have read with attention some your improvement remarks and have already started working to that direction. Your suggetions help us becoming more excellent. It has been a real pleasure welcoming you here at the Corfu Palma Boutique hotel. We also hope to be again ''At Your Service'' at your convenience. Our warmest regards!

Reviewed 7 July 2018

My husband and I returned to the Corfu Palma Boutique again in summer 2018. We chose to return again because of the excellent experience we had in 2017 and all the qualities that this boutique hotel had to offer..

As per our first visit, we were greeted with happy, helpful and welcoming reception staff. We also had a welcome drink upon arrival and time to unwind before being shown to our room.

After reacquainting with reception as returning guests, we were treated like family. This was evident with the complimentary fruit platters, a flower left by the housekeeping lady every other day, a taste of Corfu herbs, and complimentary Governor Olive Oil to take home. Oh and some much needed Greek language lessons with one of the staff - we would learn a new phrase every morning at breakfast (he had the patience of a Saint ..)

Everything about this hotel is perfect. We purposely chose a small boutique hotel and we were not disappointed on either of our visits.

The waiting staff are excellent, no matter what the breakfast/dinner request, the staff are always happy to oblige. The food for breakfast/ lunch/ dinner is of good quality, and choice.

Aphrodite Spa is a must for any guest. A team of therapists, who are experts in their field, provide an excellent service and for a reasonable fee. We are yet to have a spa treatment in the UK that beats the standard and best holistic effects of what we have had at the Palma Boutique. The product used is Apivita, natural and holistic, Greek bee honey and natural plant extracts; I strongly recommend the Queen Bee facial.

Our room was a standard room and as before was of good quality and tasteful décor. The bed was very comfortable. Housekeeping staff are polite and friendly and hard working. Your room will always be thoroughly serviced and made comfortable.

There's nothing negative to be said about this hotel only the positive; management, staff, food, service, onsite amenities (pool, gym, spa, hot tub, Jacuzzi) are excellent, It really is a gem of the Ionian, a peaceful place for relaxation and pampering.

All the staff at the Palma Boutique work extremely hard and as a team, and this shows with the quality of service,

The resort of Dasia is about 20 min car journey from Corfu and there are regular buses from outside the hotel. Dasia beach is less than a 5 min walk from the hotel, its a calm shallow beach, with crystal clear water. The Malibu beach club offer sunbeds to the guests of the Palma Boutique which can be booked through the reception desk the day before.

In our opinion the location of the Palma Boutique is an ideal base if you want to explore mid east and west of the island with easy access and navigation to the main routes.

We will no doubt return again in the near future.

Room Tip: Best rooms are overlooking the garden and pool
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MrsLawrence101009

Our dear valuable guests good evening from beautiful Corfu. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your stay and for your wonderful words. Your input has been forwarded to all our team members. It was so important for all of us for you to have a great holiday time at our unit meeting the real Greek ''Philoxenia''. It has been a real pleasure re-welcoming you here at the Corfu Palma Boutique hotel. We also hope to be again ''At Your Service'' at your convenience. We all wish you all the best and please receive our warmest regards!

Reviewed 6 July 2018

great hotel with great staff providing high quality service
Lovely accommodation and tasty food
If you look for some special place to spend good time on holidays do not think twice - best choice you can make

Room Tip: do not buy extras outside hotel before asking reception for help and opinion
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Spyros I, Διευθυντής at Corfu Palma Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Our dear valuable guests warm greetings from sunny Dassia! Thank you so much for your wonderful words. Your input fully covers our identity and priority to be ''At Your Service'' in the most excellent way. We are pleased from your smiles. We hope to see you back at the Corfu Palma Boutique hotel at your convenience. Our best regards from all team members