US$230
US$165
  • Pool
Elite Residence Tulip Ain Soukhna(Ain Sukhna)(Great Value!)
US$203
  • Breakfast included
El Jabal Sokhna Hotel(Ain Sukhna)(Great Value!)
US$73
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Coral Sea Beach(Ain Sukhna)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsoutdoor pool ishotel facilities arebeautiful roomrooms are spaciousvery nice hotelanimation teamcairoparasailingactivitiesmahmoudalotmrfurniture
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I was extremely disappointed with this hotel. I read good reviews about it but they are simply not true. It started with a very rude receptionist who mixed up our reservation that was done with booking.com. After half an hour he gave us our rooms. The room was extremely dirty. It had not been cleaned, dirty sheets, no toilet paper or towels in bathroom, dirty floors. There was no screen on the window and the room was full of mosquitos. It was a horrible experience and I will never book there again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank dinahanem
Reviewed 3 October 2017

the hotel is a good destination on average budget to spend the weekend if traveling from cairo , the rooms is spacious and tidy
the only comment that the food quality was good but a little but tasteless

Room Tip: pool and sea view do not rent the mountain view rooms
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel
Location with soukhna mountains , helpful kind stuff also the foods was very tasty even little varieties the only problem as for me was the beach is not good like all soukhna hotels rock beach and not easy for children to swim there.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 August 2017

The-Service-was-amazing-they-have-a-direct-view-of-the-sea-the-rooms-were-very-preppy-and-neat.
very-friendly-staff
good-food-quality
The-marina-has-many-activities-at-gate3-where-you-can-go-parasailing-or-rent-a-yacht-for-a-day-where-you-can-go-fishing-or-swimming-in-the-sea.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed last weekend in Dome Marina and it wasn't my first stay. Actually, this hotel was one of my favorite hotels in Sukhna but my last stay wasn't up to my expectations.
The hotel was very busy and staff were doing their best but still was difficult to handle. Food was very bad, no variations and bad taste. I complained on the first day and they promised better food on the following day but nothing improved and no varieties. I am afraid that I won't be back again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Hanafi R, Front Office Manager at Dome Marina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dear Ms. Rania,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to the shortening of our service at Dome Marina hotel and Resort during your stay.

At Dome Marina Hotel and Resort, we take pride in ensuring our guest satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations.

As a testament to our strive for perfection, we have taken steps to ensure that this will never happen again in the future.

We deeply value your relationship with Dome Marina Hotel and Resort and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our guests deserve the very best.

Best regards,