US$171
US$139
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$146
  • Pool
Stella di Mare Grand Hotel(Ain Sukhna)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$165
Orbitz.com
US$184
Orbitz.com
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$190
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$158
US$137
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$89
  • Breakfast included
Porto South Beach(Ain Sukhna)(Great Value!)
US$48
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$147
US$115
Priceline
All reviewsoutdoor pool ishotel facilities arebeautiful roomrooms are spaciousvery nice hotelcairoparasailingactivitiesalotmrfurniture
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel
Location with soukhna mountains , helpful kind stuff also the foods was very tasty even little varieties the only problem as for me was the beach is not good like all soukhna hotels rock beach and not easy for children to swim there.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 August 2017

The-Service-was-amazing-they-have-a-direct-view-of-the-sea-the-rooms-were-very-preppy-and-neat.
very-friendly-staff
good-food-quality
The-marina-has-many-activities-at-gate3-where-you-can-go-parasailing-or-rent-a-yacht-for-a-day-where-you-can-go-fishing-or-swimming-in-the-sea.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed last weekend in Dome Marina and it wasn't my first stay. Actually, this hotel was one of my favorite hotels in Sukhna but my last stay wasn't up to my expectations.
The hotel was very busy and staff were doing their best but still was difficult to handle. Food was very bad, no variations and bad taste. I complained on the first day and they promised better food on the following day but nothing improved and no varieties. I am afraid that I won't be back again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Hanafi R, Front Office Manager at Dome Marina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dear Ms. Rania,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to the shortening of our service at Dome Marina hotel and Resort during your stay.

At Dome Marina Hotel and Resort, we take pride in ensuring our guest satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations.

As a testament to our strive for perfection, we have taken steps to ensure that this will never happen again in the future.

We deeply value your relationship with Dome Marina Hotel and Resort and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our guests deserve the very best.

Best regards,
The management

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Really i enjoyed so much the service was excellent and stuff very kind the facilities very nice the food is awesome ....Food: varieties in food are really amazing there is always types of grilled food

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2017

Loved my stay there, and I'm already planning for my next stay. the Beds were extra comfy and the toilets were clean. and The stuff are very friendly and the place is awesome especially the animation team

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family