“Family visit”

Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Wine Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We're ten years old, we've evolved along the way...you can see this video from 2008 youtu.be/_0GQ_Tx_Pxw which tells part of the story...and more has happened since. So, come, stay with us a while and experience your own Drawingroom moment!
Reviewed 18 January 2017

It was a cold day, and we sat outside under blankets with the heater on and had delicious coffee and (gluten free for my coeliac niece) cake. Very hygge!

DrCaretaker, Owner at The Drawingroom, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2017

How lovely, how very kind you took the trouble to write, come back again soon, xxr

Reviewed 2 January 2017

We have been meaning to visit the Drawing Room for sometime...we were not disappointed :) A quirky venue; the staff are friendly and welcoming; the food is delicious and locally sourced - I had the full English breakfast - and the music was brilliant. (The music was previous acoustic sets from November & early December, available on YouTube, shown on a screen) we will be coming back to sample the live atmosphere soon!

Thank you and so sorry it's taken so long to respond, you are very kind. Do come back soon, much is happening on the music front, so see you soon..xr

Reviewed 17 December 2016

nice to spend a few hours here. They also have a few nice things that you can buy. You can sit inside or outside. Been here a few times with the family.

DrCaretaker, Owner at The Drawingroom, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2016

Hi Michael, merry Christmas, how kind, 5 stars..bless you...I do hope we will continue to impress you.xr

Reviewed 12 December 2016

It's a nice place for a relaxing coffee but not so sure about wanting anything more extensive. There are better places for food locally.

DrCaretaker, Owner at The Drawingroom, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

Dear MrQuiet, if you are going to review or make comment about the food, it would be fair and polite to at lest try some. Sounds like you prefer the food found in Poppins? You know where they are, be well, merry Christmas.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

I have been to the drawing home a few years ago. My friend took me back today.

It is like walking into a friends home for a coffee, it is not like any coffee shop, where there are so many chain coffee shops around, this is so usual and it has to be my favourite.

The whole experience is so relaxing. There is outside sitting area but I like it inside, and I don't mind moving in! Today reminded me why I need to visit Chesham more often, if only just to come here for a coffee and snack to escape my world for an hour or so. I will be back.

Oh, the coffee was very nice, and it was served with a biscuit too.

DrCaretaker, Owner at The Drawingroom, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2016

wow, thank you, needed cheering up, this did it, bless you, thank you..x