See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Immaculate and Outstanding! Spent Aug BH at Holly Hse with my husband Shaun, visiting CarFest on the Friday. We had decided to book 4 nights to visit the area and we took our road bikes with us too. Our friendly, welcoming and lovely hosts, David and Julie, said they could accommodate our bikes safely in their shed for the duration of our stay. The house is superb as was our room. We had use of a communal lounge area and the superb breakfasts were served in the conservatory overlooking the garden. All the food was outstanding, beverages, fruit and biscuits are available 24/7. We would highly recommend this B&B. Superb! Thank you Both!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2015

We booked all the rooms for our family for 2 nights as we were attending our sons wedding, from when we arrived to when we left we were given the most outstanding friendly service by David and Julie. The whole house was spotless excellent food and beverages, David and Julie could not have done anymore for us simply outstanding. I Would highly recommend this b&b.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Paul W
Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

Best b&b around and the most comfortable beds. David and Julie make you feel so welcome and are lovely. Big rooms with lovely bathrooms and very modern. Very close to Basingstoke town centre. Would highly recommend the hotel for anyone! Wow!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2015 via mobile

I booked this as I needed to work in Basingstoke and couldn't find accommodation and how surprised I was. This is a total hidden gem . It it stylish, luxurious and the owners are the most welcoming and accommodating people. My room was as good as some much more expensive hotels with lovely touches. The breakfast was wonderful too. As a women travelling for work on her own I would definitely recommend this gorgeous place, I definitely will return!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Kattay123
Reviewed 5 April 2015

From arrival to departure our experience was superb.We stayed for 2 nights The accommodation was furnished and presented to a very high standard.The bedrooms,bathrooms and sitting rooms were all gorgeous. We had a friendly and informative welcome our hosts could not do enough for us!! The breakfasts were delicious too, Fresh Fruit, Quality Coffee and a good choice of cooked hot fayre.The experience was one of the best we have ever had we will certainly stay again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple