See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 August 2015

We booked all the rooms for our family for 2 nights as we were attending our sons wedding, from when we arrived to when we left we were given the most outstanding friendly service by David and Julie. The whole house was spotless excellent food and beverages, David and Julie could not have done anymore for us simply outstanding. I Would highly recommend this b&b.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Paul W
Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

Best b&b around and the most comfortable beds. David and Julie make you feel so welcome and are lovely. Big rooms with lovely bathrooms and very modern. Very close to Basingstoke town centre. Would highly recommend the hotel for anyone! Wow!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2015 via mobile

I booked this as I needed to work in Basingstoke and couldn't find accommodation and how surprised I was. This is a total hidden gem . It it stylish, luxurious and the owners are the most welcoming and accommodating people. My room was as good as some much more expensive hotels with lovely touches. The breakfast was wonderful too. As a women travelling for work on her own I would definitely recommend this gorgeous place, I definitely will return!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Kattay123
Reviewed 5 April 2015

From arrival to departure our experience was superb.We stayed for 2 nights The accommodation was furnished and presented to a very high standard.The bedrooms,bathrooms and sitting rooms were all gorgeous. We had a friendly and informative welcome our hosts could not do enough for us!! The breakfasts were delicious too, Fresh Fruit, Quality Coffee and a good choice of cooked hot fayre.The experience was one of the best we have ever had we will certainly stay again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2015

My husband and I stayed here this week, we had visited Highclere on Tuesday and I suggested we stay overnight so as to explore more of the area the next day. Even though home is only about an hour and half away, if that! Wow, oh, wow, fabulous B and B, just can't say enough about it. Everything is of the best quality, such a beautiful room and the bed so comfortable you have to drag yourself out of it !! Breakfast, well that was delicious, the way it was laid out from the fresh fruit to the fruit juices, yogurt, cereals and then the hot choice, absolutely wonderful. We can honestly say we have never stayed anywhere so beautiful. David and Julie were so friendly, David told us other places to see, which we visited yesterday. We will be back!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple