See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

Best b&b around and the most comfortable beds. David and Julie make you feel so welcome and are lovely. Big rooms with lovely bathrooms and very modern. Very close to Basingstoke town centre. Would highly recommend the hotel for anyone! Wow!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2015 via mobile

I booked this as I needed to work in Basingstoke and couldn't find accommodation and how surprised I was. This is a total hidden gem . It it stylish, luxurious and the owners are the most welcoming and accommodating people. My room was as good as some much more expensive hotels with lovely touches. The breakfast was wonderful too. As a women travelling for work on her own I would definitely recommend this gorgeous place, I definitely will return!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Kattay123
Reviewed 5 April 2015

From arrival to departure our experience was superb.We stayed for 2 nights The accommodation was furnished and presented to a very high standard.The bedrooms,bathrooms and sitting rooms were all gorgeous. We had a friendly and informative welcome our hosts could not do enough for us!! The breakfasts were delicious too, Fresh Fruit, Quality Coffee and a good choice of cooked hot fayre.The experience was one of the best we have ever had we will certainly stay again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2015

My husband and I stayed here this week, we had visited Highclere on Tuesday and I suggested we stay overnight so as to explore more of the area the next day. Even though home is only about an hour and half away, if that! Wow, oh, wow, fabulous B and B, just can't say enough about it. Everything is of the best quality, such a beautiful room and the bed so comfortable you have to drag yourself out of it !! Breakfast, well that was delicious, the way it was laid out from the fresh fruit to the fruit juices, yogurt, cereals and then the hot choice, absolutely wonderful. We can honestly say we have never stayed anywhere so beautiful. David and Julie were so friendly, David told us other places to see, which we visited yesterday. We will be back!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2015

Holly House was booked as part of a birthday treat for my wife by some good friends of ours. The village is pretty and quiet with a great pub just down the road.
Our hosts could not have been more welcoming or helpful without ever being intrusive.
The rooms, decor, furnishings and bathrooms are all of an extremely high standard, more 5 star hotel than B&B. There is a large lounge for guests and this was ideal for us so that we could socialize after eating out. There are games and toys for kids if you are travelling en famille. Breakfast is served in a sunny conservatory and the food is excellent and plentiful.
Little touches such as free use of a Nespresso coffee machine and as much as ice as anyone could want just add to the experience.
This is how B&B should be done! If I could give it 6 stars I would!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple