“Large portions”
Review of Thai Ivory Express

Thai Ivory Express
Ranked #20 of 79 Restaurants in Bedford
Reviewed 20 May 2018

food was very nice. No shortcut on chicken in the Spicey noodle dish.It would be nice if there were at least paper cups for the beverages.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Quick and easy. I usually stop for take out on my way to work.
The mango salad is delicious and the salad rolls and fresh and made on the spot.
I’ve had the pad Thai and it’s very good as well.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Had lunch here yesterday and it was lovely. Nice place in the mall for a lunch or dinner. The spring rolls were wonderful as was the curry chicken and pad Thai.Excellent value $9,95 for a meal.!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This place has been very busy anytime I have been in the mall around lunch time. I hadn't read any of the reviews prior to eating there as I didn't intend to eat there but ended up doing so. Ordered the Chicken Pad Thai ( and got a complimentary spring roll) which was tasty. Quick friendly service, good portion size which is deceiving because of the container they put it in. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I have been there several times for the pad thai. It is always good. I was looking for a less spicy alternative today. I decided to try the ginger stir fry with chicken. It was bland... pretty much what I wanted. The veggies were crisp and fresh even though it was takeout and about 20 mins had passed.

My friend had bbq beef and rice. That was delicious! Very tasty. I believe the rice is jasmine.

Oh! I forgot the best part. With every meal you get a free crab rangoon or spring roll with each meal. It was very good.

Now I know you don't have to go spicy at a thai restaurant! Eat here!