“Perfect Spring Rolls and Pad Thai, but greasy tofu”

Cha Baa Thai Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 74 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 23 December 2016

I eat a lot of Thai food because it's a very vegan-friendly cuisine, and Cha Baa is no exception. I went there with a couple of friends, and we shared the spring rolls. They are perfectly fried, and I think they are the best spring rolls I've had. I also had the Pad Thai (without the eggs) which reminded me just like the Pad Thai I had in Thailand. My only complaint is the Tofu was very greasy. When I bit into my tofu, it felt like biting into air, as there wasn't much tofu in the deep-fried cube. However, the staff was very friendly, and the price of the food was very affordable. I took half of my pad thai home because the portions were very large.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Very courteous staff , food is excellent for a good price . Been there twice and fully enjoyed our experience . Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

This is the best Thai food that I have ever had. The selection is amazing and the service is always fast. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

Always delicious and fresh. Always friendly and courteous, in our experience. Damn good Thai food! Which is why we come here, right?

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Consistently good. I even grabbed a menu this time so I could read through and come up with a new dish to try next time, but then again, why mess with a great thing?