“So So”

Sunnyside Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 77 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

We were here for an evening meal! The waitress was friendly and helpful!!!
The restaurant was clean and well lit!!!
The milkshake was amazing!!! My Mom said it was the best she has had in a very long time!!
The food was mediocre!!! Some things were dry and chewy!! My friend ordered fries but got mashed potatoes but she wouldn’t ask to have it fixed and ate the potatoes!!!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Busy spot! Tables changed quickly though and food was quick to come out. Food was good but service was fantastic! All the staff were very friendly and always smiling. Our server Syndy totally rocked! Super friendly! We will come back on our next visit to NS.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018

I ordered a turkey dinner and was disappointed to get processed turkey roll instead of real old fashioned turkey, the dressing was not much better than stove top and the vegetables had been in the steam table too long.
Others at my table got fish and chips and said it was very good. I guess depending on what you order the reviews would very.
Service was excellent and waitress very pleasant.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Visited this restaurant for breakfast last week on our way through province. It was a busy spot for breakfast. It didn't take too long to be served and order placed. The menu is varied and rather inexpensive. The food was delivered to table in a prompt time, hot and well prepared and generous portions.

We enjoyed our breakfast there and it helped set the tone for the whole day...relaxed.

No problem in recommending for breakfast.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018

The server was great. She knew her job. The omelette I had was just ok, tasty but very flat. I'm a fluffy omelette guy and the ham wasn't very filling in it.

Date of visit: August 2018