“Dinner for 4...”

Lemon Tree Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 77 Restaurants in Bedford
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Bright, clean, friendly, and welcoming. The food was delicious, the service was excellent and very reasonably priced.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 6 November 2018

I had read good reviews on the food here so decided to try it for lunch...the food was very good, well presented and plentiful! The ambiance is good....small dining room and I liked that it is open to see the grill in the kitchen. Service was quick and efficient...overall good spot for lunch!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 21 October 2018

I stopped here for a lunch. As it was a chilly, rainy day I decided to order the lamb stew, which turned out to be a great decision. The restaurant was bright, fresh, clean, and very welcoming. I immediately felt comfortable here. The staff was very good and quick to wait on us. We were served some pita with hummus, dolma and baba ganoush; and the last was better than any I've ever had before. I'd been excited to try here as I'd eaten once before at their other location in Halifax off Spring Garden Road and it was excellent. Along with the stew there was rice and salad. I couldn't eat it all! I was more than happy to take home the extra to have as supper! Everything was fresh and I couldn't have wished for a better meal. I also liked the touch of providing fresh lemonade when seated as opposed to plain water. I will definitely be back to this great spot!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

It was a really hot day so we sat outside on the patio. It was lovely. The decor is fresh and welcoming. Our server was very good. The menu was Turkish and delicious. I had the Borek (spinach & feta in philo pastry) to start ... I had never had it before and really enjoyed it. I wasn’t a fan of the wrapped grape leaves. The rice pudding for dessert was tasty and a generous size. I would return.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Takes reservations and is a great little restaurant. Food was excellent. How many ways to do lamb? Service was attentive and fast. Would recommend without reservation.

Date of visit: October 2018