1,540 results
All reviews la granja royal palace first night swimming pool beautiful hotel short drive old building main entrance room was large second floor comfortable rooms free of charge bars and restaurants roman aqueduct quiet location plenty of space stayed here for two nights
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Absolutely fabulous form checking in to checking out, staff very friendly and helpful nothing is too much trouble, and the buildings and grounds just fantastic. The friend who recommended this Parador described it to us as the best Paradores in Spain he may just be right. Our only complaint would be that the beds were to hard for us but room service did try to soften it up by adding extra sheets.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Paradores Hotels
Cristina V, Front Office Manager at Parador de Turismo de La Granja, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear Mike,

Thank you for posting your comments about your recent stay in Parador de La Granja. Our main objective is to provide the best vacation experience to our guests and we are truly happy to know we achieved this with you thanks to our beautiful location. We will be looking forward to welcome you back to Parador de La Granja. Kind regards..

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Large and impressive, but breakfast is expensive. We arrived during a music festival, so we struggled finding a parking place. Impressive circulation areas and unusual wooden steps to look out the window.

Date of stay: August 2018
Cristina V, Front Office Manager at Parador de Turismo de La Granja, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Mr. Paul J,

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Fantastic location and superb service from the team.

El Parador is an Oasis in the middle of the town, having the pool helps to create the perfect venue for a break.

I visited with my daughter who is 17 and her two friends and they loved the experience, there is not much to do in the town but walking in the gardens in the evening and the pool in the morning was enough for the group of teenagers.

I enjoyed the tranquility of the gardens and the ambience at the Restaurant.

Another great stay! I will be back next year :)

Room tip: Second floor, some higher floors don’t have a view
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tonejo1
Cristina V, Front Office Manager at Parador de Turismo de La Granja, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear Tonejo1,
Thank you for your comments. La Granja is an enchanting place and the Parador allows you to enjoy it to the utmost. Modern facilities, including a spa and spacious, well-equipped guest rooms, and the best are the strolls through the gardens of the royal palace and the incredible show offered by the water flowing through the fountains. We look forward to welcome you back to La Granja. Kindest regards.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights. We arrived at about 9.00pm after a five hour drive. After driving around for about 15 minutes, I left my car and went to reception to ask where the car park was. I was told that there was no hotel car park, but there was a public car parking area at the rear of the hotel that we could use.
I said that it was full, but the receptionist insisted it would be quiet and there would be no problem parking our car. I got back in my car, drove to the car park, only to find absolutely no spaces whatsoever, and had to park about half a mile away, and carry two suitcases through streets full of people to get to my hotel.
The second day, I drove to Segovia when I returned I again found no spaces and have had to resort to parking z considerable distance from the hotel. As I write I'm lying on my bed, annoyed at having no parking facility for my car, wondering if the car will be in one piece tomorrow!
I will never return here and I would suggest anyone arriving in a car to consider staying elsewhere. If the management decide to read this, I'm in room 333. I feel I should be entitled to some refund for the considerable Inconvenience I have had to endure.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2018

It must be August because the restaurant appears understaffed and the service is slow and is not friendly. Worse yet is that the food quality is not up to the standards and customer expectations required of a Parador.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Paradores Hotels
Cristina V, Front Office Manager at Parador de Turismo de La Granja, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Dear C3331KHjorgem,