Bay Gardens Hotel(Rodney Bay)(Great Value!)
US$133
Hotels.com
US$573
US$285
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$316/night.

US$197
  • Breakfast included
Coco Palm Resort(Rodney Bay)(Great Value!)
US$385
US$188
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

Heritage House Rodney Bay(Rodney Bay)(Great Value!)
US$79
Hotels.com
blu St Lucia(Gros Islet)
US$299
US$129
Travelocity
US$346
The Ginger Lily Hotel(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$122
Stephanie's Hotel(Gros Islet)
US$87
7,405 results
All reviewsla toccrepesclub levellondon pubour honeymoonenglish pubbutler suitemain pooljerk shackno pressurebutler servicespeedboat tourred lane spast luciafort rodneylagoon poolthe concierge lounge
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at Sandals Grande St Lucian over the first week of December and immediately fell in love with the place. The grounds are immaculate and lush. Our room ( Lovers Lagoon Honeymoon Premium) was filled with everything we needed, and had an amazing balcony looking over the beautiful lagoon pool and grounds.

We loved the swim-up bar and hot tub area. The bartenders were all very nice and loved making creative drinks for us.

All of the restaurants were top notch, each had a unique menu with plenty of options. We didn’t have a single meal that we didn’t inhale and want more !

The water activities make for a great way to stay active while also enjoying the bright blue water and beautiful sunshine. Our favourite activity by far was the night-time snorkel. Our guide was so much fun and we got to see all sorts of cool sea creatures.

I would recommend this resort to absolutely everyone. It has so many activities available that would suit any type of person.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank WesPhillips
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Stayed for 6 days which was just right.There was some misunderstanding with the room -- stay at beachview side / not oceanview. Service great. Tours: Lobster cruise (Thurs only) and Captain for a day.

Room Tip: Do not get ocean view. Disappointing Ask for Beach view or bungalows only.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cheri442014
Reviewed 11 December 2017

People say to my wife and I, why do you keep going back. You can guess our response. Great staff, super hotel, wonderful location and excellently managed. The brand is the brand but it is the little things that make a good holiday Great and that is what we always experience at Sandals Grande St Lucian. Thanks to you all.

Room Tip: All the rooms have nice views East or West
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 355Neil10
Reviewed 10 December 2017

My boyfriend and I spent 10 wonderful days here in November. It was an amazing holiday and we would return in a heartbeat. We are not new to Sandals, having visited Antigua and La Toc the previous year, and having been here for two days as well (using the free inter-resorts shuttle service from La Toc). But, despite having enjoyed all our holidays, the Grande stole our heart away. Weather-wise we have been very lucky, 10 days of sun and clear skies, with couple of tiny drops of rain (in the evening) which passed in a few minutes and did not affect us at all. The occasional clouds were almost welcome after the burning heat, with temperature around 30 degrees all day long. We woke up every morning very early to enjoy in full all the hours of sunshine and watch the sunrise, as well as working out in the gym or on the beach before a well deserved breakfast. There are many reviews on Tripadvisor, some of them very comprehensive, so I will just summarise here a few highlights. First of all, does a 5 star rating mean that Sandals Grande is perfect? Not exactly. A few things could be easily improved. From the underwhelming evening entertainment, to the slow service at dinner, to a few minor other hiccups during the stay. However, we found all the positive elements to more than compensate these minor imperfections of the resort. Scenery is breathtaking, the gardens are perfectly manicured and everything is spotless clean. The beach is beautiful, warm clean waters, you could spend here all day swimming or relaxing by the swings, hammocks or floaters. Pools are nice, swim-up bar is always welcome, even for a non-drinker like me, just to float around with a Virgin Miami Vice, so refreshing. Little cozy angles by the pools or beach, with umbrellas, comfortable beds, plenty of fresh beach towels provided. You can always find a spot for your liking, either in the hot spot by the music or the aqua gym or somewhere more relaxed. We found the food to be really good. Tasty, well seasoned, good variety, with a few options being our favourite, the buffet for breakfast and lunch for the fresh air-conditioning and Soy/Kimono/Bombay for the evening, not to mention Gordon which has a nice atmosphere. Our room was very nicely appointed and, despite being a low category, had a nice spacious balcony and recently renovated bathroom, more than enough for the short amount of time spent there. The gym was good, small but adequate, apples/banana and Gatorade provided was a nice addition after the workout. Last but not least, the icing on the cake: the Watersport centre! Disclaimer: neither myself nor my boyfriend have ever done any watersport. We walked over to the centre more out of curiosity than anything, but we decided to give it a try. Kayak, Paddleboard filled our first days, together with snorkelling trip (organised by Sandals directly) until we found our true love: Hobie cats! A wonderful employee, Everton, was so patient in explaining us how to drive the Hobie around, he went with my boyfriend on a test sail together and spent some extra time with him with tips on how to best turn the boat and use the different winds. We enjoyed so many hours on the Hobie, everyday proved to be a different escape, we even sailed very close to a Regatta on our last day. I cannot praise Everton enough, always friendly and giving us great tips and making sure we were having an enjoyable and safe experience. So many positives on this resort, the list could really go on for a while. If I may add a suggestion, try the parasail in front of the resort, a great adrenaline boost and spectacular views from above! We did not go for other extras (cabanas, dinner on the beach or tours) because we did not feel the need for it, but it was good to know there was a good offering. Things we could consider if we ever come back? Swapping the bus ride for the helicopter, to cut travel time and enjoy some views, I know boyfriend would love that! Helicopter or not, we would book another holiday without any doubt!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Hobie_Cats
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

We had a surprise family lime for my Dad’s 70th Birthday, he had no idea where he was going or that anyone would be going with him apart from Mom, . We had to switch from Antigua and managed to get everyone booked into the Grande St Lucian, 4 couples, so was a bit tricky to coordinate, but my dad had a most wonderful birthday week and everything was top notch as usual in Sandals.
My wife and I normally visit a Sandals resort every year and we recently took my parents to Grenada, however my sister had a bad experience at her previous and only Sandals trip, but I had no doubt this one would be epic and it was from the precheck-in beach party..
Wonderful poolside bar tenders, Sue Ann and Francis, can’t remember the other guy’s name, maybe because of all the bob marleys....
Nadia hooked us up with complimentary massages at the red lane.. wow.
Mr. Paul who we met at our Sandals Select dinner then took care of all our dinner requests, he got us booked into Gordon’s even though they were fully booked for the night, then threw an extraordinary seafood buffet for us at our table. What a great gentleman, took time to look for us everyday.
There were so many more people who went out of there way to make sure we had a great time, our hostess Francilia (I hope I got her name right), the golf caddies, the DJs, everyone.

Overall can’t imagine a better vacation and birthday celebration.. thanks Sandals, see you guys in 2018.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family