What a great resort. The beach was beautiful. The views were even more beautiful. The staff was a lot of fun but very slow. We enjoyed all the restaurants and the portions were generous. You can double up any meal you order. Reservations are only required at a couple of the restaurants, make them when you get to the resort. I cannot wait to go back! Such a safe and beautiful island. You can also take a shuttle or water taxi to the other two Sandals resorts and spend the day or have dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •301 room, 17 acre resort combines historic British & French flavor•Pigeon Island, home to our annual St. Lucia Jazz Festival, combines historic British & French flavor that unfolds at Sandals•Offers exotic island & international culinary temptations at seven dining options •Ocean & beach view accommodations •Caribbean Sea•A lagoon swim-up pool where guests can swim right up to their patio ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa And Beach Resort