Visited March 14-21, 2015. We fell in love St Lucia , and the Grande St. Lucian is our favorite of all 7 Sandals resorts I've been to! Best tours that showcased the entire island by boat is JJ speedboat tour....also loved Sunset cruise, so fun, and worth every penny. Also climbed the Pigeon island mountain next door, watching whales from the top.. The resort was over the top with service, and everyone we spoke with agreed. Loved Barefoot food and service the most! The best servers were Sheryl and Merlivia! Their kindness and service were amazing and the reason we returned numerous times. Great service was at the water sports area too........very patient teaching sailing lesson! Best time ever can't wait to return. Next time taking helicopter to resort from airport, drive is too long and winding roads made nauseous. Best resort hands down!,,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •301 room, 17 acre resort combines historic British & French flavor•Pigeon Island, home to our annual St. Lucia Jazz Festival, combines historic British & French flavor that unfolds at Sandals•Offers exotic island & international culinary temptations at seven dining options •Ocean & beach view accommodations •Caribbean Sea•A lagoon swim-up pool where guests can swim right up to their patio ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa And Beach Resort