“Amazing”

Spice Of India
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Rodney Bay
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Spice of India,currently rated as number one restaurant in St Lucia, is a sophisticated Indian restaurant opened in 2010 situated in the heart of Rodney Bay. Owner and Restaurateur Chef Adil has travelled across the Atlantic Ocean creating scintillating dishes to satisfy the palates of eager patrons throughout the Caribbean. Along with his sous chefs, Chef Adil has brought the modern Indian style of cooking based on ancient tandoor techniques to Saint Lucia. Get a feel for India in the uniquely designed restaurant, and succumb to the wiles of fine dining. Also newly opened waterfront restaurant in 2015 at Capella Marina in Marigot Bay---MASALA BAY--serving Indian and Indo Chinese fusion cuisine.
Reviewed 18 July 2018

We visited in June when it my son's birthday. The food, staff and ambience were fantastic. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Rodney Bay,

Adilchef, Chef Owner at Spice Of India, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Susan,

Many thanks for visiting us and posting this review of your dining with us. We appreciate your recommendations,

Masala Bay (2015)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,796)

Reviewed 15 July 2018

My husband and I had dinner at Spice of India per a recommendation from a local contact. I have to say coming from NYC where there are many, many great Indian restaurants we were a bit skeptical. Let me now say that Spice of India is on par and in many cases better than many of the Indian restaurants we love in NYC! The menu was robust and full of many authentic Indian selections, each sounding more appetizing than the next. My husband had the butter chicken which was outstanding and I had the curry mustard prawns which was equally as good. We also had rice and poori bread both perfectly done. At the end of our meal the owner stopped by each table to chat, a nice touch. The staff was friend and efficient as well. Bravo Spice of India!

Many thanks Antonia for your fabulous feedback and your visit to us.We loved reading your comments and are very pleased to know that you both had a fabulous time with us. Hope we get to see you and your recommendations again soon.

Chef Adil,
Spice of India (2010) and Masala Bay (2015)

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Came here for a weekday dinner and was blown away! The service was excellent, our waitress was very knowledgeable about the menu, and I loved the decor/atmosphere. On top of all that the food was excellent, especially the butter chicken. Would definitely return!

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

My goal was to allow those who are not familiar with Indian cuisine to discover what it’s like at Spice of India! This experience with twenty of my students has gone beyond all expectations ! They enjoyed the food, the service, the Chef always there for any demand, if any! It’s a must whenever I am in Rodney bay. I’ve never been disappointed, whatever we have chosen! The decoration is so chic and genuine. Congrats !!!

Dear Monica,

It is always good to see you and your groups at the restaurant. It looked like a success with all your students. They all had a good time and we appreciate your numerous visits to SOI. Thanks for mentioning the decoration and ambiance of SOI. Next time you must visit our other restaurant, Masala Bay. We will look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I came with two colleagues for dinner here and completely enjoyed the evening. We had the butter chicken, curry lamb and prawns and each dish was succulent and well served. I highly recommend you come here with an empty stomach and excited.

Adilchef, Chef Owner at Spice Of India, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Sean,

Thanks for writing this feedback of your dining with us. We love your recommendation of the restaurant.