All reviewswortley armshome from homeexcellent hostsb and bthe pubenjoyed our staynight staycomfortable bedone nightworsleyyorkshirepeaksaccommodationwedding
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Stayed overnight with my mother and sister. Rooms are spotlessly clean, customer service is second to none. Very friendly and right next door to village shop, wonderful pub/restaurant and a gem of a vintage shop just behind the guest house.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Deborah B
Reviewed 15 August 2015

Tony and Sue who run this guesthouse could not have been kinder or more accommodating. We were a party of 5 cyclists ( and our back up driver ) who arrived wet and cold in after a long and difficult day in atrocious conditions from the Trans Pennine trail. Sue issued tea and towels and help with maps as we set off to collect the others who were still battling along the trail. Tony helped us clean our bikes and then mended them for us. I have never had a better experience from a guest house. They were friendly and welcoming and we are so glad to have chosen to stay here. The house itself is delightful and the food was lovely. Thank you so much for having us. We thoroughly recommend your warm and friendly house!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jollywheels
Reviewed 4 August 2015

Very clean but tired decor and marks on walls and carpet. Loo and shower poor quality. Fresh fruit salad for breakfast day old with just fresh apple and grapes added. My husband always has cooked breakfast when away but even he said no by third morning as insipid sausages and greasy bacon unappealing. Cheap condiments and no effort to make jams attractive. Expensive for what is on offer. Needs total renovation. Su lovely. Wi-fi does not work in bedrooms. Jane and Howard

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
8  Thank howard_why
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

We came up north to visit the peaks
We arrived at the hotel with a friendly welcome, very friendly owners!! Extremely spotless rooms ,music festival in the village so that made our stay even better .
Breakfast was lovely in the morning very welcoming couple highly recommended

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dawnanddave33
Reviewed 18 February 2015

I heard about it by word of mouth, and checked the bed out - it was good and firm, :-) so I booked in. TV to watch from bed, good wifi speeds to work with, good shower room with plenty of space and all the usual kit. Fresh milk in a fridge I could have put my supper in.
Excellent hosts chatted to me about carolling in November.. but left me in peace.
Great breakfasts with fresh fruit salad and local really tasty yogurts as well as good local bacon and eggs you can taste.

Good pub food next door, Great steak pies at the farm shop next door, and plenty of things to do in the area. The post office is part of the B+B so easy to get bits of this and that.

I'd definitely come back!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business