Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
FindHotelUS$77
PricelineUS$75
eDreamsUS$75
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2019

This is a restaurant review only! I stopped by for breakfast on my way to Toronto! I had bacon and eggs. I asked that my eggs be done over easy, they were done over hard, yolk fully cooked! I like to use my toast to dip into the yolk, couldn't do that! My bacon was cooked perfectly, and I had an extra order! The coffee was Okay! The price was good for a breakfast, no complaints there!

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank citypins
Reviewed 29 July 2019

We stayed here recently while doing a bikepacking trip, and it was a welcome respite from several long days of riding. The hotel staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and made us feel right at home. They accommodated some last minute changes to our booking and were quick to respond to our needs. A fantastic little oasis on the trip with an amazing breakfast!

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 June 2019 via mobile

The Hotel is beautiful but more over the staffs out there have been the best one and the pleasure to visit the hotel again and again. Khusala in the lobby has always been there greeting and showing us directions where ever we say. She has shown the hotel and the best places in the hotel. Will visit again surly.. Thank you so much for making our stay the best one.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2018

This is a motel with resturant attached..perfect for hikers, cyclists enjoying the Beaver valley area. There is lots of parking and located right on the Highway 10. The motel rooms are clean and comfortable. There is free WiFi and digital TV. Location is perfect and prices are very good. The resturant opens at 7:00 until 8:00. Breakfast and dinner were both very good and pricing was reasonable. The menu is eclectic with traditional Canadian favourites and Indian cuisine. If you like Indian Food, my guess is this is the place in the whole Grey Highlands Beaver Valley area. Our host was gracious and attentive. Very professional .

Room tip: Some rooms are further back from the highways than others. I never heard any traffic noise. It was very quiet.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Stay here at your own risk. I am never coming back.

- Innkeeper was drunk. Was drinking a cup of whiskey when we got to the counter. Telling bad jokes, his breath smelling pure alcohol. Complained because I used expedia to book and he lost money bc of that.
- Toilet flush had so low pressure we had to flush a few times everytime we used it. Also , only half of a TP roll for a 4 people room.
- Wifi wasn't working and when I complained nobody tried to help, they just said they were sorry and offered free breakfast to compensate. In the next morning we went to the counter to redeem our breakfast and the person refused it.

Worst hotel experience of my life.

Date of stay: September 2018