“Can't wait to go back!”

No. 3 Wine Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Collon
Price range: US$25 - US$71
Description: No. 3 Wine Bar & Restaurant for Fine Food, Great Wines, Delicious Cocktails, Tasty Beers & above all a Relaxed Setting.
Reviewed 13 October 2019

No 3 has been on my list to visit for quite a while and it did not disappoint. What a lovely evening we had. Starting off with a lovely large glass of Merlot, that lasted my meal, and a 0% Heineken for himself.Slane Whiskey wings and potato and cauliflower soup with devine Guinness brown bread began the food for the evening. For someone who was not partial to wings, they were delicious and as a cauliflower lover the soup definitely hit the spot. The pork and beef burger certainly did not disappoint, served on crispy baby boiled and topped with tasty peppersauce and crunchy onion strings. Himself had the Hake which will be certainly on the cards for me on my next visit. Finished up with profiteroles and warm apple and berry pie. Delicious. Though definitely trying a 'Caketail' on my next visit. Tasty food and wonderful service too.

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (154)

Reviewed 4 October 2019 via mobile

This place is so amazing! Great staff who really look after you, the food is totally delicious, way better than any restaurant in Dublin! Thank you so much for a wonderful evening!

Reviewed 1 October 2019 via mobile

Visited No. Three last Sunday with my Family for evening meal which we all enjoyed thoroughly, lovely atmosphere, great selection of mouth watering dishes to choose from on menu, Staff very pleasant and helpful, well looked after by the owner and her son, thank you we will be back again.

Reviewed 9 September 2019 via mobile

Hi everyone. We had decided to come here for our second year wedding anniversary as we heard great things about it. On arrival we got seated immediately by very friendly staff and giving water and menus. My first look at the menu I immediately new it was slightly overpriced for its location but proceeded to order. My wife ordered a procecco to start and a soft drink for me (driving) for starter I got crocettes with I must say were excellent and full of taste my wife ordered prawns again excellent. For main course I went with chicken there was plenty of food on the plate but it was quit salty for me but definitely nice and my wife went for the steak cooked medium. It was slightly cold on arrival and we felt it had maybe been lying ready in the kitchen for a while the same with the French fries. Half way thru mains we ordered a glass of house merlot which was over 10 euro again overpriced. For desert we shared a brownie no complaint here. Overall a good dining experience but if I was to drink the meal could have been 170+ which for me wouldn't be something I'd be happy paying. I will certainly return here but

Date of visit: September 2019
3  Thank johncB5916CU
Reviewed 4 September 2019

The restaurant is very nicely decorated. The staff are welcoming. Generally the food is very good. However, on my last visit I thought it represented poor value for money. I had the burger (approx 6oz) with crushed potatoes, a sprinkling of French fried onions and pepper sauce followed by profiteroles all for €27. I was the designated driver and I enquired about alcohol free wine. It was available at €19:50 a bottle, a brand that can be purchased for €7 in the supermarket. This was not available by the glass. Overall the menu is pricey.

Date of visit: August 2019