US$177
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We chose to stay here as I was participating in a triathlon in Berwick and also the great reviews helped!

Well, we don't have much more to add as all the previous glowing reviews are spot on :-)

We were warmly welcomed by Bob with a drink and a delicious home-made scone. Everything throughout our stay was perfect, the breakfasts are lovely and we were allowed to store my bike in their garage.
This was very helpful and Irene even gave me some after-sun lotion following my sunburn.

We highly recommend a stay here and we hope to return when we are back in the area.

Thank you Bob and Irene for a wonderful stay!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed here 2nd & 3rd August, the warmest of welcomes with lovely tea and fresh scones. Superb accommodation, bright, spotlessly clean, comfortable room. Breakfast was perfect and served by Bob with the brightest of smiles. We were attending a family party in Lowick, probably not the last! So we know where we will be booking the next time.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2014

From the moment that my wife and I arrived at Primrose Cottage we knew that the B&B would live up to our expectations. Other reviews say it all so all I can say is that if you need accommodation in this part of Northumberland you won't be disappointed if you make a booking at this B&B.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Wonderful place to stay. Great value.
We were greeted with tea and scones on arrival, our motorbikes were locked securely in the garage for our stay.
Spotlessly clean room, great food and wonderful friendly hosts.
What more could you need.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2014

This was our 3rd stay in this B & B and it continues to surpass any other places we have stayed in. Bob and Irene are perfect hosts and treated us like friends -I cannot find words to praise higher than I have already said.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple