“One of the best burgers I've ever had”
Review of Jack’s

Jack’s
Ranked #61 of 152 Restaurants in Newtown
Neighbourhood: Newtown
Neighbourhood: Newtown
Reviewed 3 September 2016

I'm really surprised with the mediocre reviews. This was one of the best burgers i've ever had and I've traveled quite a bit and have had many burgers. This burger is similar to the In-N-Out/Shake Shack type of burger and I must say they did it on par with the two power burger enterprises in the US. The bun was soft, the burger was juicy and had a great sauce on it. A bit pricey though and the sauce was $2 for a very small little paper cup of it. That was the only complaint I had.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Enjoyable quality burger, even for someone who doesn't usually eat burgers. However, the burger itself can hardly be a full meal.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

A spontaneous lunch choice delivered a very moorish lunch for the family. Simplicity is key, the streamline menu compliments the quality of the burgers and crinkle chips. The Vege burger is delicious. My boys loved the beef burgers. Clean seating, love the burger neon sign and the open kitchen so you can watch the burger cooks at work. It's a no fuss burger joint offering delicious burgers in hip and happening Newtown. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

We popped in after several afternoon wines in an unplanned visit.
They were pretty quiet but had been crazy busy all day which explains why they were out of fries which was no big deal as we just wanted a burger.
The guys behind the counter were super friendly.
We both ordered a Cheese and Bacon burger and I have to say it was really, really good. The bun was super soft, the lettuce crisp, tomato sweet, bacon smokey, cheese melty, what more could you ask for.
We loved it and we will be back

1  Thank moleandbird
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

What's going on...... waiting extra time for our order....waiting for our sides.....not even busy yet.... omg......what is it like when it's busy? Get more staff!