Lowest prices for your stay
US$235
SAVE US$24
Trip.comUS$234
TravelocityUS$235
StayForLongUS$251
All reviews dodgy dock street food free shuttle grand anse beach dive shop cocoa pod wednesday night honeymoon suite living area local food all inclusive package buffet style scuba diving st george close to the airport island tour water sports
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 January 2021

I travel continuously and I am in the cruising community, so know what to expect and what not to expect. I am not usually one to complain, but I feel like a leper with all of the COVID quarantine and issues. And I think True Blue are taking the micky. I am in a suite and still here hopefully until tomorrow. But the hotel is substandard. My dissatisfactions with my room:
A spa bath that doesn't work.
Half the power points don't work.
Only one side of the hot plates on the stove works.
The high speed internet works mostly, but is not high-speed.
There is not hot water, just warm water - never need to use the cold tap.
Only get clean sheets and towels when you check-in.
When you order food from the restaurant, it comes already chilled, and looks like someone has been playing football with the take-away container (all the food is tossed like a salad. My hamburger was in pieces, and my pizza had a crust with all the topping stuck to one side of the box.
The staff like to play loud music outside whilst you are still trying to sleep.
They were doing renovations outside my room whilst I was trying to sleep, banging away around my room and on my balcony ( no warning or advice was given about the work).
There's rubbish around the building (out of site from the footpath, but look out the window and..).
Does it sound appetizing?
It's not what I expected.

Room tip: I have no recommendation to stay here
Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

True Blue is a gem, very comfortable rooms and surroundings. A few nights away to relax and enjoy the relaxation In beautiful clean rooms. The staff are so friendly and are an asset to the resort. Nothing is too much trouble. The Resturant offerings are different with themed evenings for such a variety of local, bbq and Mexican! The cocktails are awesome too! Highly recommended!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2020 via mobile

It's been a while since I celebrated my birthday here at home. So this year, where staying in your country is the best option, I took 3 of my favorite people and we stayed at the resort for my birthday.
The service from arrival to check out was exceptional.
I appreciated that the bartender sent to our table, shots of a delicious drink he mixed, just for the occasion.
The staff at the spa was prompt, polite, professional and engaging. Impressed with my pedicure.
The meals were all yummy and the environment was very warm and welcoming.
I am definitely staying again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Nevaehmelisa7
Reviewed 14 July 2020 via mobile

We had been in Grenada for 10 days and needed to switch hotels our last night due to a convention at our other hotel. After doing some research I picked this resort as I liked the quaint look. I already knew going to it that I wasn’t going to be on Grand Anse beach anymore.

When we arrived, we had to hike to our room, climb up more stairs to get into our room, then to get the view I paid for I had to climb more stairs. It was just exhausting. I asked if we could pay to upgrade to a room closer to the water or main area. But we could not change rooms. The room was great and had a full kitchen with a stocked minibar.

We went to the beach and pool area and had some drinks and made the best of our last day of vacation. We found we really liked Nutmeg Coladas. We also found some shortcuts to get around the complex so it was all good.

We ate all of our meals at the hotel restaurant and the food was fine and prices were reasonable. Again, the nutmeg coladas were so good I made sure the barmaid gave me the recipe and we enjoyed many of them during our quarantine and just wished we were hiking back up to that room for a view.

In hindsight, we enjoyed our 2 days/1 night at the resort. Our maid was super friendly. Everyone at the reception area and restaurant/bars were nice. So we are glad we got to experience a different part of Grenada on our last night.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank primesungirl
Reviewed 15 April 2020

We loved our hotel stay it was amazing! We stayed in the Coco Pods and loved the modern touch of it, it was very spacious and the bed was massive! We loved that it also came with a tiny kitchen.
The staff were very friendly and accommodative. The entire resort was quite small and cute but we loved that it was a tight knit family owned, it gave it more of an authentic stay.
Our stay included breakfast which was amazing, especially if you love Caribbean food. The only disadvantage were the birds in the morning that had to be shoo'd away but that's nature for you!
There was entertainment every night available with dinner. There were two different types of pools, one mimics a beach and one a regular swimming pool.
The closest store is about 10minute walk from the hotel otherwise there is a massive supermarket opposite the beach which you can catch the shuttle bus to. I would recommend renting a car to get around to explore the island but we were quite lucky as my boyfriend has family in Grenada who took us around the island.

Date of stay: July 2019