We fell in love with the easy hospitality and ambiance of True Blue. The outdoor bar/restaurant by the harbor was so comfortable and relaxed, we spent hours hanging, drinking and enjoying the views and fun entertainment they had several nights a week. The crowd was a mix of med students, locals and cruisers, all ages, all nationalities.
The staff was pleasant and helpful. We were actually staying on our boat in the harbor and I suggested cooking classes to learn about the local foods. Well, soon enough, wonderful weekly cooking classes were offered and I now can make a wonderful callaloo soup.
We stayed in the hotel for 3 nights when our boat was getting painted. The room was spacious with a full kitchen , comfortable bed and good shower. Cleanliness was not an issue, the rooms were attended to daily. There's a nice pool at the top of the property and the concierge, front desk staff, and owners were more than happy to be helpful and responsive.
We spent lots of time relaxing in the bar and ate several good meals in the restaurant. It really felt like our Caribbean Casablanca. It was easy to just let the water and wind and relaxed atmosphere provide the quintessential Caribbean experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True Blue Bay Resort, Grenada Friendly and homelike this colorful and delightful Boutique Resort reflects the life style of the beautiful island of Grenada and its community. Set among tropical gardens sloping down to the sparkling blue waters of the bay, True Blue offers a charming variety of perfectly appointed rooms suiting every budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your True Blue Bay Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- True Blue Bay Boutique Hotel St. George`s
- True Blue Bay Hotel Marina
- True Blue Bay St Georges