US$114
US$398
US$559
US$371
Hotels.com
Grenadian by Rex Resorts(Magazine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$120
Siesta Hotel(Grand Anse)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$77
Blue Horizons Garden Resort(Grand Anse)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$115
US$105
US$98
US$1,123
US$916
Orbitz.com
All reviewsdodgy dockfree shuttlecooking classstreet foodtower roomrum tastinggrand anse beachinfinity poolsmall kitchenettedive shopyogurtview of the baydive tripspent a weekhired a carlocal dishesdive school
Reviewed 18 April 2012

My friend and I had an overnight layover in Grenada on an Caribbean Holiday. This hotel was, by far, the best hotel experience we had during our holiday.

The room was spacious, well lit, smelled clean/fresh, and had the amenities that I would have expected. There was even a kitchen area with a refrigerator. The a/c was nice, since we arrived at the most humid part of the day.

Even though we arrived around noon, the resort was able to get our laundry cleaned. We ended up eating lunch at the restaurant associated with the hotel and very much enjoyed the food. We had a seafood dish with garlic.

In the afternoon, we joined several other people for a Thursday afternoon cooking demonstration. The cooks, Esther and Omega, were both fun and interesting. We learned how to make salt fish cakes. After this, we ventured down to the resort's pool and spent an hour there. It was rather clean with a good view of the bay.

We ended up going to an evening dance class that was sponsored by the resort. Learning the Argentinian Tango with some medical students from the nearby university was fun for us (probably not fun for them).

The bed was well maintained and we slept very well. In the morning, the resort had arranged transportation back to the airport. Both my traveling companion and myself believe this was the best part of our trip.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
TrueBlueBayResort, Guest Relations Manager at True Blue Bay Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2012

We are happy you enjoyed your short stay! It looks like you made the most of your time and enjoyed as much of the activities here as possible. We hope you will spend your next vacation here as we have many other activities during the week such as rum tasting, Mexican night, Grenadian night, live music, scuba diving, kayaking and hobie cat sailing. Thank you for taking the time to share your kind comments and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 April 2012

The resort is on a quiet little bay near the airport in Grenada. It is about 5-7 minutes away. The resort use to be an indigo plantation so all the buildings are that color. They have two pools and the staff is exceptionally friendly. Breakfast was included which was filling enough to last me until after I returned from my daily scuba diving (Dive Aquanauts is located on the property). They had good food for dinner. I mostly ate off the bar menu. They had dinner specials but I was disappointed that the food menu was weak on local specialties which you could find on the lunch menu. The bar was well-stocked and they had live entertainment 4 of the 8 nights I was there. I would return there again!

Room Tip: I stayed in the Indiogo Room which had a nice view of the bay. I would ask to be as far from the bar as possible.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Your comments regarding dinner have been passed on to our Chef who will be incorporating more local specials into the dinner menu. We hope you will visit us again to experience the new menu additions.

Reviewed 4 April 2012

I just returned today fro Grenada where my wife & I visited our daughter who attends the St George's Univ. medical school. We stayed at the True Blue Bay Resort. It was my 3rd stay at this resort in the 13 months. Each visit has been consistently very good and a prime reason why I continue to book my stays there. Rooms are spotless, the staff extremely friendly and willing to help in any way they can and the food/drinks at the Dodgy Dock is also very good and reasonably priced. Each morning a full breakfast is served. Omega, who cooks the omelets each morning, is tremendous. In addition to making great eggs, she is a treasure to talk with. Randy, the Restaurant manager is incredibly outgoing and treats each guest like a lifelong friend.

The location of the resort is perfect for families of SGU students, as the campus is only minutes away. Grand Anse Beach, which cannot be missed when visiting Grenada, is a short ride away. If you do not rent a vehicle, the resort will get you there.

The rooms overlook True Blue Bay, and the bay serves as a beautiful backdrop to each room at the resort.All rooms have at least one patio from which you can sit, relax, and enjoy the view.

Evening meals at the Dodgy Dock restaurant are very good, with a variety of local as well as popular meals and snacks. Sitting and eating while listening to the water's movement in the bay adds to the experience.

I will continue to book future stays at True Blue Bay Resort. They have been exceptional for each visit and since the ownership and staff has been the same for each stay, I see no reason why their attentiveness to detail and desire to make your stay enjoyable will change.

Room Tip: Wednesday nights at the Dodgy Dock attracts a huge crowd. See the front desk if the lower parking lot is full.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve A
TrueBlueBayResort, Front Office Manager at True Blue Bay Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2012

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad that you and your wife have enjoyed every stay that you have had here and that we have exceeded your expectations.

We hope that you will continue to come back and visit us after your daughter finishes at SGU as your family is always a delight!

Warm Regards,
True Blue Bay Resort Management & Staff

Reviewed 21 March 2012

Lovely surroundings and views and excellent rooms. Amazing landscape and wonderful service. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Initially we were looking for a good dive center, preferably located on a resort. Well, we found both of the best. True Blue Bay Resort is beautiful.
We had a Tower Room which was spacious, cheerfully decorated and very comfortable for the two of us. We did not use the kitchen because we dined out for the five days we were there, but if we had used it, it was fully stocked and well laid out. The views from our own private Tower were gorgeous and had a very romantic feel, especially in the evening as the sun was setting.
The staff were fantastic, especially Alisha the Concierge and Lydia the housekeeper. And having a nice restaurant (The Dodgy Dock) on the premises for breakfast and lunch only added to a wonderful diving holiday in Grenada.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple