1,620 results
All reviewsbell citybed manhattancoffee shopconvenient locationchill barreception staffquiet roomcomfy bedwould stay againenjoyed my staybuffet breakfastfloor to ceiling windowsgreat value for moneypublic transportmelbournekitchenetteparking
Reviewed 15 April 2018

We had a wonderful stay at the Mantra Bell City. Our room was beautiful, well appointed, it had a commanding view and very comfortable. The restaurant breakfast was delicious and all the staff were friendly and obliging.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sam L, Hotel Manager at Mantra Bell City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Hi Ray,

Thanks for your kind review of Mantra Bell City.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the team looked after you.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the property in the future.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

The hotel was in a great location to drive to and close to public transport. The room had an amazing view of the city and great value for money. We had a great meal in the Chill restaurant and the cafe in the lobby was handy for a coffee and light meal.

Hi Ivka,

Thanks for your review of Mantra Bell City.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and could take advantage of the many amenities that the property offers.

I hope to welcome you back to the property on your return to Melbourne.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Great place to stay nice rooms reception staff very friendly and helpful great choice of dining options reasonable prices , just don't try to get a good coffee at night cause there is none not even through room service

1  Thank elizabethj993

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for your kind review of Mantra Bell City.

Your comments are greatly appreciated and will be shared with the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the property.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

As I stated before, the room was lacking. Carpet was ripped by door and around the sink. The wall needed some touch up, missing paint and scratches. I touched the back of the television and it was coated in grease, disgusting. When my husband got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, he turned the light on and because of the frosted glass wall, it lit up the entire room. The concept of the frosted glass in design is not but totally not practical.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review of Mantra Bell City.

Your comments in regards to Housekeeping & Maintenance are invaluable as we strive to exceed guest expectations in service & product. I have personally shared with the team to ensure that we are delivering on our goals.

I hope to welcome you back to the property on your return to Melbourne.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

What I like most is the location, it is a ten minute walk from Bell Station and 11 kms from the shops, Victoria market and a three minute walk from the closest tram stop station. We are spoilt because of the following ;
- spacious room and comfy beds
- flat tv screen
-wifi - access
- kitchenette, dining room and sitting areas for our friends to visit
Other amenities include outdoor pool, sauna and gym, a restaurant and barbecue area.
Highly recommend to tourists travelling to Melbourne.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks for your review of Mantra Bell City.

I am glad to read that you could take advantage of the many amenities on offer to our guests and enjoyed your stay at the property.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.