Apley Farm Shop - Food Hall, Cafe, Playbarn
Open today: 09:30 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Lovely cafe shame about the farm shop pie 🥧

The cafe was very good and I would recommend a visit there, but we purchased a Steak and Kidney pie... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
74Wolfman55
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
via mobile
Disappointed

Visited today ( 15/6/2022) with our 3 year old granddaughter. Was very disappointed with the... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
elizabetheJ8039EC
via mobile

All reviews play barn cakes pork pie pumpkin picking regular visitors pot of tea soft play well worth a visit value for money fresh produce pumpkin patch young children pumpkins farm animals plants halloween
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 December 2018

Apley Farm Shop and Creamery Cafe has something for anyone but I would particularly like to review the most excellent Christmas Hampers. I bought 3 this year and the recipients were very, very impressed. The enormous, homemade Pork Pie went down a storm! Thank you Apley for providing really fabulous products at an excellent venue. Visit this place, you won't regret it!! If you like coffee, their Tilley Green Coffee is wonderful!
Barry from TG

Reviewed 19 December 2018

We have used Apley Farm Shop for company Christmas Hampers for the last 3 years & as always the feedback we got from employees about this year's hampers has been wonderful. The hand-raised pork pies have especially been a huge winner with everyone! Quality of everything is superb, and great value for money too.

Lora and the team have been super helpful & friendly. We even got a chance to decide what goes in the hampers & have a little look around the kitchen to see how everything is made.

Hampers came beautifully packed too - ready spread Christmas cheer :-)

Date of experience: December 2018
LordGavin, Owner at Apley Farm Shop - Food Hall, Cafe, Playbarn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2018

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback. So glad you're happy with everything - that's how we always want it to be for every customer, on every visit ! Happy Christmas to you & all your staff from us all at Apley.

Reviewed 8 December 2018

Having recently moved to Bridgnorth, we were delighted to discover Appleby Farm Shop. A wonderful selection of produce and small producers sauces, chutneys, etc. Outstanding butchery. The cafe is a wonderful space with a really good value menu showcasing the local quality produce......much of it home made ( try the cheese scones ! Mmmmm)
Finally, all the staff are so helpful and friendly, and the cafe so well organised that the wait is minimal. A real pleasure to visit, and every member of staff a ray of sunshine !

Date of experience: December 2018
LordGavin, Owner at Apley Farm Shop - Food Hall, Cafe, Playbarn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2018

Thank you for your review! It is very positive for our hardworking staff to have such a great review. We really enjoy making our fresh produce & finding the best local producers. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 December 2018

Great morning painting pottery with alveley art group followed by a lovely lunch
In the cafe. Staff where very friendly and service was very good.I was unsure at
First about painting pottery but the assistant soon gave me advice and recommended
Different ideas, I came away thinking I really enjoyed the experience and would go back
Again .

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 27 November 2018

I visited on Saturday morning with my daughter and her boyfriend who live in London. Obviously they are used to so much food being on offer their expectations were not high, however the Creamery Cafe changed all that with the boyfriend even being able to get smashed avocado on toast plus wonderful poached eggs! Everything we had was of superb quality well cooked and beautifully presented. I would go out of my way to return.We then went for a walk around Scotties selection of farm animals (closed now for Winter) There is a lovely young lady to chat to and we especially loved Barry the cockeral who loves to chase her, also Elvis the goat who has bags of personality and attitude. Just a final point I see there is a review regarding meat from the butchers, I have bought meat from here on several occasions and it is not cheap but it is wonderful and at least you know where it came from!

Date of experience: November 2018