Open today: 09:30 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Nice place to spend a couple of hours. Lovely for little children

We visited Scottys donkeys today with my partner, 1 year old son and 2 year old nephew. We had... read more

Reviewed 26 June 2021
LouGrice
via mobile
Just ok...

We visited after the attraction came up on google and think it was overpriced. We were charged £5... read more

Reviewed 30 August 2020
darceyhorse
Swansea, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews couple of hours sandpit rabbits children stroke scotts nephew
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ really loved our day out here! Will be returning very soon! The animals are brilliant and my children had the best time here

Reviewed 12 February 2020

I've been lucky enough to go here the past two days.
First day I missed the lamb feeding so went back the next day to feed them because they're too cute! Lovely experience!

It was wet and had mud but I'm alive enough to realise it's winter and my garden for my dogs is possibly worse than the farm so I wore boots, because I was going to a farm!!

All the animals were well taken care of, I got to see a Guinea pig's skin treated properly as after breeding they pull their hair out and it was so nice to see such care taken of the little piggy!

The donkeys weren't out as the ground wasn't safe enough for them to walk on but they came to the fence for hugs and I got to kiss a muddy pig who was in his element!

My favourite part tho has to be the deer who is very hand friendly, that's the first time I've ever stroked a deer as I've only seen them in the wild before
To find out he's a rescue and they continue to handle him, and watching him spring around the enclosure, was just the best!

All the staff were friendly and sooo patient with my 9 million questions about all the animals.

I'd definitely go back, certainly an enjoyable day.

Reviewed 2 February 2020

Visited yesterday before afternoon tea at the farm, please note this venue is not connected to the farm shop and cafe
I know it was February but a poor show, not many animals, no lambs although they were advertising lamb feeding.
I rang and spoke to the owner - he wouldn’t even let us go back at a later date to feed the lambs or a refund.
Women was rude as well, but the two ladies working on the farm were lovely.
Don’t bother wasting your money folks

2  Thank rmpope68
Reviewed 6 October 2019 via mobile

Today we attended a 5th birthday here at the Donkeys/Farm. There were 10 children and 12ish adults and EVERYONE had the best day!

We started on the bouncy castle and play area with sandpit. A little while later we all went on a lovely guided animal walk where we got to feed all the animals. They have a great range of animals (pigs, cows, alpacas, bunnies, sheep, goats, ans of course Donkeys) the children had so much fun learning about all the animals as they fed them.
Then they had some lovely lunch in the barn area. Everyone loved it.
Following lunch all the children has a little donkey ride.
After the party we popped to the play barn to finish the day off witb a little hour of soft play.

We had an amazing day at the party. We will deffinalty return as a family with a picnic

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 28 August 2019 via mobile

Excellent visit would highly recommend A1.donkey rides bouncy castle and picnic area.wonderful day out.

Date of experience: August 2019