Open today: 09:30 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Nice place to spend a couple of hours. Lovely for little children

We visited Scottys donkeys today with my partner, 1 year old son and 2 year old nephew. We had... read more

Reviewed 26 June 2021
LouGrice
via mobile
Just ok...

We visited after the attraction came up on google and think it was overpriced. We were charged £5... read more

Reviewed 30 August 2020
darceyhorse
Swansea, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews couple of hours sandpit rabbits children stroke scotts nephew
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2019 via mobile

Excellent visit would highly recommend A1.donkey rides bouncy castle and picnic area.wonderful day out.

Reviewed 23 August 2019

Visited with 3 year old & nan. Was good fun, he loved feeding the animals. Animals well looked after & friendly staff. Little one love the sand pit & small play caravan.
Entrance price a bit expensive, but took a picnic, plenty of benches & you could stay as long as you wanted.
Plenty of parking spaces.
Good fun day.

Reviewed 23 August 2019 via mobile

All three of my children have loved this place (oldest now being 7, we have been coming for a long time!) so I decided to visit again recently with my newest addition who’s 13 months. It’s a great safe area for him to walk round and lovely for him to be able to get up close to the animals, he particularly loved the petting corner I didn’t think I was going to be able to get him to leave!
There’s a selection of picnic benches also so we sat and enjoyed a lovely picnic! He loved the sandpit as well and there was lots of toys in there for the children to enjoy and have fun with.

It had a been a little while since we had visited, the last time we came my older two were toddlers so I was quite shocked that the price had increased so much, plus having to pay extra for donkey rides and animal food, don’t get me wrong the prices are extortionate but I probably wouldn’t come as a whole family of five as I feel it would be a little over priced for what’s there for my olde ones however I will be returning with my toddler again before the winter!

Reviewed 6 August 2019

I’m a working Nanny with 3 boys to care for of different ages ( 9,4 and 22 months) I phoned Sarah before my visit to check it was suitable for all 3 of them. It was a fabulous day and we arrived at 10:15 and left at 16:30. I was happy I could let the 3 boys play in separate areas however were still always in sight. The sandpit was a big hit with all 3 boys as were the bouncy castles. The 2 elder boys happily had donkey rides and although I purchased a ticket for the younger boy he did not want to ride and I was refunded the money without a problem. I would highly recommend a visit and we enjoyed a picnic ( plenty of tables) I will be returning very soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2019

I take my 2 year old niece here quite often as she loves the place and constantly asks to go here. The animals are really friendly and well looked after, the staff are friendly and chatty and you can tell they have a genuine love and passion for the animals. As well as seeing, feeding and stroking the animals there is also a lovely picnic area where you can sit and have a little nibble to eat (they allow you to bring your own food so this saves money on eating lunch out), as well as lots of sit on tractors/cars an undercover sandpit and 2 bouncy castles to keep the little ones entertained. Scotty’s Donkeys is very good value for money and both me and my niece love it here. See you again very soon!

Date of experience: July 2019