Open today: 09:30 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Nice place to spend a couple of hours. Lovely for little children

We visited Scottys donkeys today with my partner, 1 year old son and 2 year old nephew. We had... read more

Reviewed 26 June 2021
LouGrice
via mobile
Just ok...

We visited after the attraction came up on google and think it was overpriced. We were charged £5... read more

Reviewed 30 August 2020
darceyhorse
Swansea, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews couple of hours sandpit monkeys children stroke scotts nephew
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2019

I take my 2 year old niece here quite often as she loves the place and constantly asks to go here. The animals are really friendly and well looked after, the staff are friendly and chatty and you can tell they have a genuine love and passion for the animals. As well as seeing, feeding and stroking the animals there is also a lovely picnic area where you can sit and have a little nibble to eat (they allow you to bring your own food so this saves money on eating lunch out), as well as lots of sit on tractors/cars an undercover sandpit and 2 bouncy castles to keep the little ones entertained. Scotty’s Donkeys is very good value for money and both me and my niece love it here. See you again very soon!

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Jaime1993
Reviewed 16 July 2019

We visit Scotty's Donkeys often. Perfect for little ones to walk around as it's not too big with plenty to see. Donkey rides and animal feeding. My little one particularly loves the play area and gypsy caravan and the large sandpit.
Entry means you can pop in and out so you can either take a picnic or pop out to the café and come back in.

Reviewed 8 July 2019

Great place to take children, they have the opportunity to meet lots of different animals and feed them too. Everywhere is well kept, animals are well looked after and it's easy to wash hands with the facilities provided. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 1 July 2019

Our overall visit to apley farm shop was completely ruined by an unpleasant experience at the childrens animal farm and donkey rides area.

After entering the area with my 5 year old daughter (not realising there was an admission fee) I was approached by a member of staff. This was less than a minute after entering, she asked if I had a ticket. I apologised and stated I didn't realise I had to pay to enter the area. The member of staff was extremely hostile and rude towards me in front of my daughter and other families. I felt humiliated and embarrassed.

There was no opportunity given to discuss or explain the situation. The member of staff dove straight into a confrontational approach. This whole situation could have been avoided otherwise.

Even after only entering the area for less than a minute I had to pay £12. I left immediately as i felt completely uncomfortable. My daughter was left very upset and confused by the whole situation.

For a childrens targeted experience to leave my daughter so upset is awful.

My daughter is only 5, but yet she could show more understanding and manners than the member of staff that was so rude towards us.

Date of experience: July 2019
4  Thank Winn612
Reviewed 3 June 2019

Our daughter had her 3rd Birthday party here on Saturday. The staff were excellent, the food etc was great and all the kids had a fun time around the farm and playing.
Amanda.