“Best fish and chips”
Review of Tim's Fish & Chips

Tim's Fish & Chips
Ranked #16 of 21 Restaurants in Prescott
Reviewed 14 June 2017

There aren't too many fish and chip shops around any more but this place does not disappoint. You can eat in or take out

1  Thank glennawalkden

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Good lunch combos. Fresh fries and fish prepared everyday as advertised on radio.fast preparation of food so minimal wait time for your food

1  Thank David T
Reviewed 4 January 2017

I have ordered dinner many times from Tim;s. My last couple times were not a good option. The fries were so soggey, fish was not haddock and did not appear to be cooked all the way. I was freezing, it seemed colder inside then it was out in the snow. The window nneds to be fixed, I felt sorry for the girl working all day in such cold conditions. I will not go back, I paid for haddock twice now and I am sure it was cod. If I eat fries I went them crispy, not a bag full of sogg.

1  Thank Sherrydawn
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Very tasty food (breaded fish, poutine) but not the cleanest waiting area for food. Serves disgusting Nestle ice cream, wish they would choose an ethical ice cream supplier.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Found this little place on our way back to Ottawa after a football game in Brockville. The woman running the shop and her son were very friendly. We did take out and had a lunch in the Park by the St. Lawrence. We were all famished after the football game, but had to bring a fair amount of food home as we couldn't finish the large portions. The Halibut fish and chips, and poutine were very good. So glad we found your little shop.