“Fabulous Greek Restaurant ”
Review of filema

filema
Ranked #2 of 154 Restaurants in Leichhardt
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

A group of 16 people attended a Christmas party dinner here last week. No one had heard of the restaurant so we were guided by the reviews. So glad we picked this restaurant! We did the banquet and everything as delicious and plentiful. The dips, bread , octopus were all fabulous and the garlic mushrooms the best I ever had. Nick and the staff were all very attentive and helpful on the night. I could not recommend this restaurant highly enough ! Thank you for a fantastic evening ! Joanna

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

My friend and I came here last night for a bite to eat. The food was amazing and the staff provided next level service (even after we left the restaurant!) Please listen to the specials because they were off the chops, out of this world good!

Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Had an excellent meal at Filema during my brief stay in Leichardt! I appreciated the attentive service and the warm welcome by Nick, the owner. Too bad I had too little time in Sydney I had to miss their Saturday special. I also earned a new addition to my wine vocabulary: retsina ;-)

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I can't recommend this place enough. We went there for the first time last night as a last minute booking (I would encourage you to call if the booking system won't allow it), and the food, service and value was amazing.

We chose the banquet for the two of us which started with dips, greek salad, haloumi and bread, was followed by calamari, octopus and whitebait (they let us swap out mushrooms for this with no problems at all), then lamb to die for, then ending with baklava, panna cotta and turkish delight. We were there for over 3.5 hrs as the portions were so big we needed breaks in between which they accommodated happily, and we ate every last morsel because it was sooooo good .

Their service was friendly, accommodating, joyful and personal - they even picked up it was a birthday dinner and without any requesting put a candle in the panna cotta and sang happy birthday to my aunt as they brought it to the table.

Value wise, it was also amazing. We walked out with a bill of $110 for two with corkage for 2 bottles.

Go there!

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Have passed by this restaurant a number of times and on Friday decided to go in. The best decision we made as this place is a gem. We were made very welcome and the food was delicious. The lamb fell of the bone and the beef moussaka was cooked to perfection. We will be returning to try more items on the menu. The price was reasonable as well. What more could one ask for. Do try this restaurant you won't be disappointed.