See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 January 2017

I had many perfect and unforgettable positive residences at Hotel Serles - independent if with my family, friends or boyfriend: Unbelievable tasty highclass-food - all diet or limitation in nutrition respected. Super nice and helpful hosts - always looking for going the extra-mile; Wonderful decorated and very clean establishment; Working wifi and VERY VARIEDY leisure program - pure well-being both in summer and in winter!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2016

We decided to spent 4 nights in this hotel, just to relax with possibility to Stubai glacier and it was good decision. Perfect service and great kitchen. We enjoyed our stay with halfboard and breakfast was good and dinner - simply excelent. All other services and people in hotel were nice, with smile and perfect.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2016

The hotel is situated in a small, quiet village, close to the autobahn - perfect for a stop over if you're going north or south via the Brenner pass. (We visited in summer, it's probably different in the winter time as this seems to be a popular winter sports area.) The hotel is family run, friendly and personal. Close by is a funicular which can take you up in the surrounding alp area, ideal for walking or just visiting the restaurant up there. There is also a summer rodel track - too long and steep for me!
The hotel has an evening restaurant and a nice small spa area. We enjoyed a nice (but maybe slightly overpriced?) dinner and an excellent breakfast, which was included in the room price. Parking outside the hotel is free.

Room Tip: Most rooms, but not all, has nice balconies with an alp view.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2016

This is a 4-star family hotel right at the start of the Stubai valley. The biggest drawback I could see is that it is an hour by bus to the slopes at Mutterbergalm. I think there are two buses an hour which go all the way to Mieders, others only go between Mutterbergalm and Fulpmes. The bus appears to be free for skiiers and the hotel has its own stop.
(btw, don't confuse Mieders with Milders or even Medraz)

The rooms are a decent size and have access to the balcony, I could hear my neighbour in the next room rather better than I had expected. Some of our group found the rooms to be too warm but that was not a problem with mine.

My understanding is that a 4 star hotel has certain amenities, not that they are necessarily very good. I had no complaints here, everything I used was fine and the food really excellent. The drinks prices were normal - as in: not exorbitant.

I did not use the sauna.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the church can be LOUD early on Sunday mornings. REALLY LOUD.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

This is a nice place, rooms are simple and clean. Food and service very good and friendly. The half board option is very good priced. Buffets breakfast / dinner have every thing you need and the service you get is very good.
Perfect if you need a hotel when on the Brenner just 2 km from the pas.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business