See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 April 2016

This is a 4-star family hotel right at the start of the Stubai valley. The biggest drawback I could see is that it is an hour by bus to the slopes at Mutterbergalm. I think there are two buses an hour which go all the way to Mieders, others only go between Mutterbergalm and Fulpmes. The bus appears to be free for skiiers and the hotel has its own stop.
(btw, don't confuse Mieders with Milders or even Medraz)

The rooms are a decent size and have access to the balcony, I could hear my neighbour in the next room rather better than I had expected. Some of our group found the rooms to be too warm but that was not a problem with mine.

My understanding is that a 4 star hotel has certain amenities, not that they are necessarily very good. I had no complaints here, everything I used was fine and the food really excellent. The drinks prices were normal - as in: not exorbitant.

I did not use the sauna.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the church can be LOUD early on Sunday mornings. REALLY LOUD.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

This is a nice place, rooms are simple and clean. Food and service very good and friendly. The half board option is very good priced. Buffets breakfast / dinner have every thing you need and the service you get is very good.
Perfect if you need a hotel when on the Brenner just 2 km from the pas.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2016

We booked half board option as it was an easy choice with two small children.
The Hotel Serles is run by a lovely family who all take pride in their hotel with their different jobs within it.
Our room was spacious and comfortable with a beatiful view over the chapel and mountains. The evening dinner was outstanding, with a fantastic choice of locally sourced ingredients.
We had coffee on the terrace after dinner, and the whole experience was completely relaxing. We are looking forward to returning soon

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We were a group of 4 adults and had a wonderful stay. The staff as well as the owners were extremely helpful and very welcoming. The rooms were very clean, comfortable and roomy which was nice as we had alot of luggage.This hotel has alot of character and is well maintained. The pool/ spa area was inviting. The meals were very generous and you had many choices including fresh made omelettes for breakfast as well as fresh fruit. The lunches and afternoon cakes were delicious. We enjoyed taking the gondolo up the mountain and spent a day hiking with breathtaking views. We would definately stay here again:)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Karen W
Reviewed 23 March 2013

The Hotel Serles was a very nice hotel located in Mieders. The sauna, swimming pool and spa area were exceptionally nice, and we had a wonderful time. The meals at the restaurant were delicious, and the portions were generous. Overall, the support staff was very friendly. But there were a number of times where the management made us feel like we were a huge inconvenience to them. Having never stayed in a hotel in Austria before, I'm not sure if that's par for the course. The restaurants and places we frequented elsewhere were exceptionally friendly and didn't make us feel that way. The enjoyable atmosphere in the hotel, the fantastic spa, and the great meals were marred by the feeling that we weren't really welcome, and we won't be going back.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple