“Pad Thai is Love!”

The Q Kitchen, Hotel XyZ
Ranked #4 of 96 Restaurants in Tacloban
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Reviewed 6 November 2018

My in laws and I had a fun night here. We tried there menus from Filipino to American and Thai. It was superb! I personally liked the Pad Thai. :) Ambiance is pretty cool and staff are accommodating. You surely will love it here. ;)

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 26 August 2018

The kitchen has around 5 different menus, from Thai to American. Well maintained and great taste, it also offers wonderful desserts. However, the portion is slightly small.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 3 August 2018

i highly recommend their Salt and pepper spare ribs, Salted egg fried chicken, chinese style beef, salted fish rice, scallops. Their japanese menu if pretty good too. Staff are nice and friendly. One of the few restaurants in tacloban that open late.

Date of visit: August 2018
Jerick Jao F, General Manager at The Q Kitchen, Hotel XyZ, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Hello there Innah G,

Maupay nga adlaw!

Reading your feedback truly made our day! Indeed, a gastronomic journey awaits to all our valued guests. I would like to personally thank you for highlighting our Chinese Cuisine and our service peers. This is our main objective, to deliver the best possible and an exceptional experience to all our valued guests - such as you.

I do hope you'll be able to experience the rest of the cuisines that we offer, such as American, Filipino, Italian, Thai, and Japanese. I am certain, you will enjoy the most of it.

We are excited to see you again in one of our dining tables!

Hospitably yours,

Jerick M. Florano
Area Resident Manager, XyZ Brands

Hotel XyZ Tacloban
P. Zamora St., Tacloban City, 6500, Philippines
Tel No.: (+63 053) 523.3888 local 103

Reviewed 4 July 2018

I tried the salt and pepper ribs for dinner and mango shake. It was tender and delightful. I enjoyed the breakfast buffet as well.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

During my stay in Tacloban, I stayed at XYZ hotel for 3 nights and ate at this restaurant every day. As I was working the whole day, I bought packed lunch from them for two days in a row. The service was excellent; they did exactly what I asked—including putting names in each box. The food is delicious with reasonable price. Every day I eat the chicken congee for brakfast because it was so yummy. The breakfast place is also clean with so many staff ready to attend to you all the time! Thank you!

Date of visit: March 2018